close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Very disheartening news about the Secret Service...

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by HollowHead, Apr 14, 2012.

1. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
  2. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    Hmmmmmmmmm........... the cia hiring hookers for themselves. NOT HARDLY! :rofl:

3. Peace Warrior

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    Oops, read it wrong.

Hmmmmmmm..... secret service agents hiring hookers for themselves? NOT HARDLY! :rofl:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  4. ray9898

ray9898

May 29, 2001
    Georgia
    Other stories made it sounds like it may be just one agent but they sent the entire detail home to investigate.

5. Ya bring hookers back to the hotel frequented by the President for "personal amusement"? Seriously? These guys gotta be fired for stupidity alone.

6. Peace Warrior

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    They need to be careful, at the time, governor klinton, would have state troopers bring him his "girlfriends," and we all know what happened to some of those troopers when it went public. :shocked:

7. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

May 27, 1999
    Oh, USA
    Gonna reserve judgement on this one. I have heard everything from a bunch of hookers and one who didn't get paid and complained to one unexplained room charge which may or may not be for a hooker.

8. Punt once dunce
    Keep your football in your trunks
    The playin field is dirty...

9. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Dec 16, 1999
    Minnesota
    Its not like Columbia wouldn't set things up to get a advantage..... Honey trap anyone?

When there are few facts.... Maybe its best to not judge too hard?

Its not unknown for "badge bunnies" to make offers. I understand the President was NOT in the country... So they were stupid if they allowed any gal to spend the night in their rooms.
    Lets be honest. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is not the only place its true. Not only former presidents are dogs. It is sickening how many guys feel that if they are a couple hundred miles from home ANYTHING goes. (as long as you pay cash, don't get arrested)

What a great way to cause scandal..Get a cute, sexy gal to come onto agents then claim they are working gals with a beef. The agents who let them in for night (if thats what happened) are in big trouble. Only elected officials get those perks....

10. G36's Rule

G36's Rule Senior Member

Dec 1, 2001
    Spring, TX.
  11. *ASH*

*ASH*

Jan 12, 2008
    barbed
    me love you long time !!! oh no you to boocho :rofl::rofl:

12. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
    There is a former VPOTUS from Wyoming who visits Sen. Al Simpson (R-WY, Ret.) often as they go way back and Senator Simpson hires my wife to wine captain all of his private parties. When I was an EMT with the local volunteer service, there was always and EMS unit on call and on location because of the VPOTUS having a heart condition. I'm guessing at this, but we were always requested by the SS as a pair in our respective duties because married couples may be easier to do security clearance on? Anyway, I'm no longer an EMT, but still help my wife at these parties (bartending, bar-backing, etc.) and the SS knows us and I've spent many evenings eating in the kitchen with them. Extremely professional professionals. HH

13. mixflip

mixflip

Mar 4, 2009
    I worked with the secret service once...

No wait.... actually, I got slammed to the wall and my bag taken away as the president was wheel chaired past me within conversation distance. The was having chest pains. I was a new Navy squid at Bethesda National Naval Medical Center. lol.

14. *ASH*

*ASH*

Jan 12, 2008
    barbed
    not so professional anymore i suppose . ofcourse even the SS want to get their freak on

15. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Sen. Simpson was my uncle's youth group director when he was a kid in Cody (I am told).

16. tongix

tongix

Oct 10, 2009
    Give them some slack. Their job is pretty boring . They need some fun yall. LOL

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  17. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
    I rarely say this about politicians, but Sen. Simpson is a good, decent, engaging and honorable gentleman. We live outside of Cody just over the Montana line and spend enough time there to run into him often. I just saw him this week at Albertson's. HH

18. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    So...what exactly is the issue? Secret Service agents can't have some sexual relief?

19. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Jan 20, 2004
    Alaska, again (for now)
    I've worked with the SS on several occasions. They've always been a hoot to party with, and professional while on duty.

There are few groups I'd rather work with professionally.

20. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy

Mar 29, 2008
    I'd say the problem is a lack of supervision of these agents and not being able to resove the problems that occured at the hotel.
    Anyone who has ever attended coventions, regardless of what type of group it is has similar screw-ups in their ranks.
    Most of the time however, it doesn't make international headlines.:supergrin: