close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Vendors offering military discount

Discussion in 'Veteran's Forum' started by ROUNDEYE, Aug 25, 2010.

1. ROUNDEYE

ROUNDEYE

Aug 16, 2010
    PENSACOLA FL
    If you have come across a Vendor on this website that offers any form of Military Discount feel free to drop their information in a reply. This might give some people that are short $ for an item the capability to purchase it. I know I am a repeat customer to these people not only for the discount but, because they offer one in the first place(Showing the Military a little love for what we do)

Vendor:
    Point of Contact:
    Discount info:
    Contact Info:

Just trying to help the people out that help us out is all I am trying to do. Thanks.:wow:

2. md2lgyk

md2lgyk

Mar 23, 2001
    WV
    I don't know about particular vendors on this website, but I always ask about a military discount when I'm buying something. Besides the well-known places like Lowe's and Home Depot, many others give them but don't really advertise it. I even got one from Culligan when I bought my water softener.

3. Sippo

Sippo

Jul 27, 2010
    Never hurts to use your military ID was ID is asked for. I good way to remember to ask if they have a discount policy