close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Van Jones: ‘Occupy…Saved the Entire Country From Destruction’

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by sbhaven, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Van Jones, former Obama administration green jobs czar an Communist, claims the Occupy Wall Street movement basically “saved the entire country from destruction.”

He also claimed that next week they will start a massive training effort similar to that done in the 1960's in an effort to teach protesters nonviolent civil disobedience. This latest movement called “The 99% Spring”. His group, "Rebuild the American Dream, is partnering with the SEIU, MoveOn.org, the Domestic Workers Alliance and others to train 100,000 people across the country in direct action."
    Van Jones: ‘Occupy…Saved the Entire Country From Destruction’
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/van-jones-occupy-saved-the-entire-country-from-destruction/

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  2. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Yeah, right -- if you look at the 60's movement, every display of "nonviolent civil disobedience" was followed by an extremely violent riot somewhere.

3. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
    Hooray! Anyone still out there can go home now, your work is done.

4. PawDog

PawDog NRA Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Big Thicket, Texas
    Unfortunately, it's only starting. Mixed with the global warming scams, anti-Zimmerman and hate-Whitey marches, I firmly believe we've only seen the tip of the iceberg headed our way this election year.

The leftist protests of last summer and Fall will look like TEA party rallies compared to what's headed our way between now and November.

5. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    I agree.

The good news is its nothing a few soap cannons can't take care of.

6. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
  7. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    That is the biggest crock of poop I have heard from any idiot in a long time.

But I'm not surprised, considering the source.

8. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suVB3YGIUk0"]The Communist Internationale (Original, with English Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]