close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

USP9 Full Size Conceal Holster

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by hoghunter82, Dec 22, 2013.

1. hoghunter82

hoghunter82 FL Glocker #182

Jan 21, 2011
    Central Florida
    I'm going to start carrying my USP9fs. I am 6'5" 240# so it shouldn't be a problem. I currently rotate between my Shield and P7 and it will be a step up in size. Been using a PJ Holster IWB on my current carry pieces. Not a fan of those giant pieces of leather or material (CrossBreed as an example). I like small holsters I can clip on and go. Anyone got some examples?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

2. WayaX

WayaX Lifetime Member

Feb 27, 2007
    For a full-size gun, the spread out clips on something like a crossbreed or comp-tac minotaur are really nice. If you really want smaller, check out a comp-tac infidel. I have both an infidel and a minotaur, the minotaur gets 99.9% of the use for my P30 (similar size to USP)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013

3. The Retired Sarge

The Retired Sarge "The Sarge"

Feb 23, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I use either the Down Under or Public Secret in horse hide with single clip from High Noon Holsters. Works very well with large pistols. Bill

4. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

This is the Covert Carry from Wild Bills Concealment. It has become my favorite holster. I carry my P7 and Shield .40 in one.

www.wildbillsconcealment.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sideguard makes a similar holster as well.

NFI

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  5. hoghunter82

Jan 21, 2011
    Central Florida
  6. majette

majette

May 1, 2008
    Norfolk, VA
    i use a milt sparks summer special for a full size usp. older model with the single large belt loop. works well with a glock and a railed 1911 also.

[​IMG]

7. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    like you, I don't like holster bigger than the gun, take a look at Don Hume's H715.

8. 4Rules

4Rules

Mar 11, 2012
    If your USP has a body-side safety/decocker lever, one thing you'll need to decide right away is whether or not you want the holster to have a (between-you-and-the-pistol) sweatguard. There's no such thing as a free lunch. A sweatguard might protect the lever from inadvertant activation, but it will also add thickness that will impact on concealment and comfort.

9. barth

barth six barrels

Oct 7, 2011
    The Free Zone
    I don't know about clip on and go?
    I carry a FS HK USP Tactical 45, cross draw,
    in a Crossfire Elite pancake holster and a Galco SB5 Sport Belt.
    IMHO a good holster and belt is the secret to concealed carry.

10. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    If you want all Kydex check out Blade-Tech's stuff. The Nano is especially nice and is very minimal. I've carried a full size M&P and it works well. Not the most comfortable holster I have, but that requires the large pieces of leather you do not like.

11. drewcog

drewcog

Sep 2, 2013
    +1 on the Comp-tacs. Turn-around time is amazingly fast (usually just a few days and it ships) and CS has been great in my experience.

12. hoghunter82

Jan 21, 2011
    Central Florida
    Thanks for all of the replies. Seems like most folks prefer a more substantial set up to include a Crossbreed and a Belt Man. I'm willing to invest in a more robust system. Does the same Crossbreed fit both the USP9 and the USP9Compact? I don't own the compact but it's on my short list to buy. Would be nice to have one holster for both.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

13. drewcog

drewcog

Sep 2, 2013
    Doubt it, unless they can make the kydex "open" at the bottom to accommodate the longer slide. I would call them and ask, but my suspicion is not likely.

14. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    his link doesn't work can't order and no option for gun model