USP Expert - what's up

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by HKLovingIT, Mar 4, 2013.

1. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

Who has one or has had hands on with one. For some reason they are really catching my eye. :dunno:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

Really good shooters, love the triggers!
    But they look goofy, and un proportionate!

3. I prefer the Mark 23, personally.

4. I miss mine, until I pick up SUGAR and whispers sweet booms in my ear.
    They are great, easy to clean, almost no lube, a little dab of grease is all it takes.
    They look deadly beautiful for a polmer gun.

What else do you need to know excpet buy it. It is way sexier that a glock.:tongueout:

5. Very true :cool:

6. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

:agree:

7. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

I disagree.

[​IMG]

:tongueout:

8. UselessEnergy

UselessEnergy simple user

goofy, unproportionate? .. the Expert?

just wondering if its the Elite youre thinking of??? I only say that cause the Elite is exactly that, goofy and unproportionate - the Expert is a GORGEOUS firearm!

just curious, to each their own

9. carbuncle

carbuncle is not cool.

I miss my USP Compact .45...I really need to get another one.

Posted from my car phone.

10. gforester

gforester Motorhead

Look goofy and un proportionate?

I think not! They are beautiful, sexy, and deadly accurate and have a wonderful trigger.

Oh, did I mention how accurate they are?

[​IMG]

#10 gforester, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  11. A'boy

A'boy fulla hateraid

The only thing that keeps me from buying anything from the USP series is the HK proprietary rail. Other than that, they are extremely sexy pistols.

IMHO, if you want one just to want to shoot, get one(one day I'm sure I will). IF this is something you want to ccw/nightstand, you would be better off with a P30, HK45/c because of the rail and variety of mounted lights.

#11 A'boy, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  12. Mikie

Millennium Member

I've owned a USP45 for 14 years. I have put over 7K rounds thru it and it is as reliable and accurate as any of my Glocks. I replaced the recoil spring at around 5K rounds and the hammer mainspring and that is it as far as maintenance. The magazines still function and although I have spare springs I haven't bothered to put them in yet. I do not see how I could ever wear this gun out. It is just that strong and reliable. The only negative I have to say about it is the DA trigger is kind of heavy but in a CQC event I'm sure will do fine.

13. Like Mikie I've had my HK for 14 years. It's a USP/c .40 and is the most reliable gun I've ever owned. Zero failures.

The thing is, I just don't shoot it as well as my Glocks. I'm slower on every drill, even in C1.

14. That series never did anything for me. I would prefer to get a Tactical first, then an Elite.

Those are on my short to long list.

15. I have two Tacticals in my case right now

USP9
    USP40 :wow:

Pretty rare I have them both..the 40 did not come w/ a thread cover though :crying:

16. I love the USP compact .45. I have two and one of them is a very nice, not made anymore, Stainless over polymer HK. They both shoot extremely accurately and are very easy to carry and conceal. Love the HK's.