USP Compact 9mm / P2000 9mm Magazine Heads Up

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by HKLovingIT, Jan 22, 2013.

1. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

If you are looking for some range only mags to save wear and tear on your standard capacity ones, or are in a 10 round state, CDNN has 10 Round Magazines for $19.99

These will work in your USP Compact 9mm, P2000 9mm or P2000sk 9mm (though the magazine body will stick out the bottom of the P2000sk a bit).

I just got a few in from CDNN for range use. Brand new in the HK factory bag.

A used P2000 I purchased a while back came with a couple and I use them for the range. They work just as well as any other HK mag. I decided to grab a couple more while they were cheap. Just a heads up, these are about $15 cheaper each than other places have them for.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/hkuspco9mm10.html

:wavey:

#1 HKLovingIT, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  2. Loading...