close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Used 36 Pricing?

Discussion in 'Thin to Win - G36 Club' started by Dave T, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Dave T

Dave T

Jan 5, 2000
    Mesa,Arizona,USA
    I spent over an hour last night searching every gun auction and sales site I could find on the web, looking for a used G36. I hear enough stories about people having trouble getting them to function reliably I figured one of those un-happy owners would want to get rid of the "problem". Well, if they do they seem to think they can make money on the deal. Every used G36 I found would cost as much (counting all expenses) or more than buying a new one from Glockmeister.

Where are all the "piece of junk" malfunctioning G36s? I want to buy one that doesn't work reliably and see if I can figure out why. Sure not going to pay a new gun price for a gun that may not work!

Dave

2. the perfesser

the perfesser

Jun 24, 2007
    Maybe POJ G36s only exist in gun forums in a parallel universe......

3. OMEGA5

OMEGA5

Jun 28, 2001
    Tennessee
    Around here, East TN, you can buy a new36 as cheap as a used one, if and
    when you can find a used one. I hunted for nearly a year until I finally gave
    up and bought a new one about a year ago. I had sold my old one to my brother
    when he got his CCW. A weak moment, I assure you. I tried to buy it back or trade
    him a m33 or a SIG 239 for it but he wouldn't go for it. Both it and my new 36 have
    never had a FTF. FTE or any other type of malfunction or problem. It'll be a
    cold day in hell before anyone gets this one. You can bank on that!
    Dano :harley: