US NAVY short of fuel.. tomorrow is here, folks.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Skyhook, Feb 8, 2013.

1. #1 Skyhook, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    NAVY TO PROSECUTE CHATTANOOGA HERO The Okie Corral Yesterday at 8:36 AM
    Navy officer and killed Marine were armed, fired back... The Okie Corral Jul 22, 2015
    Army (Navy, Marine, and AF) chow The Okie Corral Jul 14, 2015
    Navy Veteran Knocked out by Thug in Brutal "Knockout Game" Political Issues Jul 5, 2015
    DC Navy Yard on lockdown after report of shots fired The Okie Corral Jul 2, 2015

3. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues
    Silver Member

Got to fuel up those EBT cards ... :steamed:

4. Wow. It's getting pretty bad out there.

5. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

Oh noes! Don't cut our budget! We need more money to fuel carriers, not less! The $900 BILLION per year we get just isn't enough!

How about we turn that carrier into some new bridges here at home so it can help Americans instead of defending the airspace of foreign countries.

6. SPIN2010

SPIN2010 Searching ...

How many went to the 2nd amendment protest?

How many watched/heard JB say the .GOV can tell its' citizens what weapons theymay own?

Who cares about carrier fuel? That is the least of my concerns. The BIGGESTconcern I have is freedom, legal .GOV, and wondering when the armor/drones willroll on us United States citizens with live fire.

How many are actually ready to fight right now? How many can actually fight rightnow (i.e. weapons, gear, & ammo)?

Yeah, tomorrow is here.

7. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

"tomorrow is here"...funny, reminds me more yesterday. More specifically, it reminds of Jimmy Carter days.

8. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

Careful...the Dictator has decreed..."thou shalt not photoshop the Great One"

9. Tango 1Zero

Millennium Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10. rgregoryb

rgregoryb Sapere aude

thanks Ron

11. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

Im flattered but he isn't the only fiscal conservative left on this planet.

12. This.

13. The Navy will be ok, they still carry oars onboard!:supergrin:

14. This is all manufactured BS to scare Republicans into approving more tax increases.

15. EOS

EOS

Neoconservative alarmism, nothing more.

Apparently the gigantic military budget isn't enough to fuel an aircraft carrier.(I thought they were nuclear anyway?)

Maybe you close a few of the HUNDREDS of bases around the globe that serve no purpose, maybe you stop worrying about other countries internal disputes and I'll bet you have more than enough taxpayer/chinese money to play Battleship all year.

My guess is that this is BS meant to kill the military budget cuts being talked about.

#18 EOS, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  16. Exactly.

17. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

"Yes we can"