close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Urban Homework

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Skykevver, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Skykevver

Skykevver
    Expand Collapse
    Proud American

Since my ex moved the kids to an Atlanta suburb, my son has had to learn a new dialect. His teacher gave him an assignment to come up with 25 words relating to architecture and definitions for each. After completing his assignment, we started a new list using or inventing urban terminology. We made it to 15. Anybody care to add to the list?

<st1:place><st1:placename>Urban</st1:placename><st1:placetype>Middle School</st1:placetype></st1:place> ‘Architekt:ural’ Terms Homework Assignment<o:p></o:p>
    Come up with 25 terms having to do with Architecture and a definition for each.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p>
    </o:p>

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1.“Roof”: nickname for Rufus, my posse bro’ from da Hood<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->2.“Flo’ ”: waitress at Waffle House<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->3.“Do’ ”: rymes with ‘dough,’ what you gots to have to git stuff you di’n’t boost<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->4.“Fence”: da guy you sells da ‘discount’ stuff you boosted to<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->5.“Fan”: a member of my ‘posse’<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->6.“Do’ Jamb” :what happens when you didn’ boos’ enuff stuff for yo’ fence<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->7.“Decide”: part of the building that is not in the front or the back<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->8.“Crib”: place where you live at<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->9.“Shingle”: when you old what you got from hangin ‘roun’ them sick kids<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->10. “Pane”: what it feel’ like when you got the shingles<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->11. “Eave”: night befo’ Chri’mas<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->12. “Board”: that feelin you gets when got no dollaz, no gas, an’ you in a “Do Jamb”<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->13. “Shmeckle”: what you fill holes in the wall with<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->14.“Joist”: joy ride in a jacked set of wheels, boosted after “gettin’ paid” at the liquor sto’<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->15.“Flo’ Joist”: same as #14 only after snatchin Flo from the WH first<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
    <o:p> </o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>

2. ruckus3008

ruckus3008
    Expand Collapse

"Truss" - belief in someone
    "Spire" - dat guy that is watchin the house that you 'bout to rob

3. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster
    Expand Collapse
    Millennium Member

You guys are sooooooooooo non-PC!

4. Skykevver

Skykevver
    Expand Collapse
    Proud American

:rollingeyes:Ummmmm....yeah.....I guess you're probably right. Oh, ummmmm, is that, like, a bad thing??? Does PC stand for Pretty Crazy? :shocked:

(teeee heeeee):whistling:

5. pupcuss27

pupcuss27
    Expand Collapse
    CLM

:laughabove:

The the Lord for our "Urban Dictionary"

www.urbandictionary.com

:rofl: