close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Upstate SC Shooting

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by glockslaw, Sep 17, 2007.

1. glockslaw

glockslaw

May 3, 2007
    SC
    Anyone know any good places in the upstate?

2. 81jasonG23

81jasonG23 Wheres the beef

Mar 25, 2006
    South Carolina
    rex's shooting sports in Flatrock, NC is good, they are about a 30 minute drive up HW 26 and the drive is very enjoyable (to me anyway). In pickens there is a nice outdoor range (if the weather is good) and the Greenville there is a place called Deweys Pawn that has a shooting range which I find rather pricey and not very enjoyable. Take the short drive and go to Rex's.

3. Invictus

Invictus

Jul 31, 2006
    Private range for about $40 a year! 2 uspsa matches per month , 1 IDPA match a month.

http://shootspsa.org/

4. cphilip

cphilip

Oct 17, 2006
    Clemson SC
    The range in Picken's county is a DNR run public range, free, and is well run. It is nearer to Liberty SC than anything. Should be listed on the DNR web site.

There is a private membership range over in Anderson I forget the name of at the moment that has 300 yard targets. I need to get over there and scope it out. One of the members here invited me a while back and I have not made it over there to see it. Sounds nice.

Then there is my back yard... :banana: