Uplula Speed loader

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by TJ Superfly, Feb 16, 2013.

1. I'm sure it's been talked about on here. I just picked up one of these Uplula Speed Loaders yesterday. I got to say it's amazing how well it works. I can even get an extra round into my +2 extension magazines. I've only used it on my 9mm Glock mags so far.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Maglula Ltd. UpLULA Mag Loader Gun-Parts & Access. Apr 15, 2015
    UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader Gun-Parts & Access. Mar 26, 2015
    Butler Creek UPLULA Universal Pistol Magazine Loader / Unloader (PINK) Sponsor Showcase Dec 31, 2014
    Butler Creek UPLULA Universal Pistol Magazine Loader / Unloader Sponsor Showcase Dec 31, 2014
    Baby UpLula Loader Too Narrow for G42 Mags Gun-Parts & Access. Mar 16, 2014

3. G-34

i have one, fantastic product:supergrin::cool::wavey:

4. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache
    Millennium Member

Which model for a Glock 22?
    I've got one for my AK it works wonders :cool:

5. A lifesaver if you have arthritic fingers. It works great with my Glocks,Rugers,Steyrs, and CZ pistol mags. Especially nice when the temps outside are really cold and your hands don't want to cooperate.

6. bentbiker

bentbiker NRA Member

I believe the LULA is for AK. UpLula is for pistol magazines -- the "UP" is for Universal Pistol.

7. I use it in my G26, G17 and G23. It an amazing product that not only saves the fingers but it also saves a lot of time

8. Universal pistol mag. loader 9mm to .45 ACP according to the information sheet with the packaging. So far works great with Glock 9mm and .40 mags that I've loaded.

9. My girlfriend uses it for 9mm and 40, works great. I'd use it but I can't pry it out of her hands...

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

10. robhic

robhic WOLVERINE!!!!
    Platinum Member Gold Member

When you get used to it and "get in a rhythm" it is a magical sight to behold! Bullets flying into the mags and both hands doing their thing. :supergrin: I love mine.

11. I use the UpLula on 9m/m,.40S&W, .45ACP Glocks as well as on my 1911 mags. It works great on all them.

I have another that works on my .22LR Conversion Kit mags for Glocks and 1911's. It is named 22 Uplula.

12. Maxx702

Maxx702 Infamous Member

I use an UpLula for all pistol calibers- best speed loader on the market.

13. Greatest invention of mankind since the Dremel and chocolate milk.

14. If you own an auto pistol, this is a $30 item you must invest in !!!!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

15. You get Spoiled with it..

16. Cybercowboy

Cybercowboy Support the 2nd

Correct

17. TKM

TKM Shiny Member
    Lifetime Member

I have them for pistols, M1As, AKs and ARs.

Great piece of kit.

18. I had one and returned it, yes it was nice but did not like the fact had to use it on flat service. I could have been using it wrong but I like the factory speed loader that came with my guns.

I am sure I will get flamed for this post but =) what can you do.

19. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

UpLULA is a fantastic product, but Glock 36 owners note this unfortunate restriction before ordering:

* The UpLULA™ does NOT load the following:
    • S&W 7rd 9mm SS (Beak too wide, does not enter between lips).
    • Glock G36 6rd .45 SS (Single Stack) (Beak will not come out of mag.)
    • Kel Tec PMR-30 mags.
    • Rounds longer than 33mm, like: 9x23 Win, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .357 Max., .41/.44 Rem. Mag., .44 S&W Special, .45 Colt, .45 Win Mag., .50AE.
    • May not load the last round in few types of mags.
    • Mags with less than 8.0mm between their lips.

Ref: http://www.maglula.com/PistolMagLoaders/UpLULA9mmto45ACPmags.aspx (see bottom of page)

The problem with the G36 single-stack 45ACP mag noted above does not extend to other Glock 45ACP mags. The UpLULA works great on G30 and G21 45ACP mags as designed.

#18 GRT45, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  20. bentbiker

bentbiker NRA Member

Is your conversion kit an AA kit? If so, have you had to modify the 22UpLula to get it to work with the AA mags? I ask because a poster over at AR15.com reported that he had to do surgery on his to make it work. In fact, he said his dealer, the only one I've seen with stock, confirmed to him that it won't work -- at least with the mags he has. Any ideas?

BTW, thanks for mentioning them; I had no idea they had brought them out.

#19 bentbiker, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  21. I have often used mine standing by pushing the magazine against my hip.

#20 TomAiello, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013