close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Upgrade Suggestions

Discussion in 'Update/Upgrade Info Forum' started by Eric, Sep 25, 2008.

1. havensal

havensal Nozzle Jockey CLM

Aug 14, 2003
    Western, NY
    How about a mobile formatted version? It is tough getting around on my PDA sometimes. I am not sure how many surf via mobile devices, it may not be worth the hassle. :dunno:

2. OXCOPS

OXCOPS

Dec 31, 2000
    AZ
  3. April

April Lifetime Member

Aug 24, 2005
    Keeping the Asylum
    I made the same suggestion. It's already in the plan as I recall. I browse on my Blackberry using Opera Mini often enough that such a feature would be very nice. But I also understand that making the upgrade and ensuring primary functionality is the priority right now.

4. podwich

podwich

Sep 7, 2000
    MI
    That would be awesome. I can navigate via Safari on my iPhone, but things get awfully small sometimes.

5. South Fla

South Fla ©South Fla 2015

Oct 10, 2006
    Duh...
    Please bring back the New Posts button.

I use that a lot more than the others except for the User CP button.

Please bring it back.

6. Notrega

Notrega

Sep 8, 2005
    Eric,

Let me kiss up first - this is a GREAT site and I visit every day. I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into making this site what it is... :wavey:

How about a mobile version of the site for paid members? I visit http://forums.crackberry.com/ everyday as well - they have 2 forum skins/styles that is optimized for viewing with a mobile device... WAP & WAP3 (Look on the bottom left of the screen)

They even have their own mobile address - www.wap.crackberry.com

As a paid member, granted it is only silver, I would LOVE to hit GT from my Blackberry without all the graphics etc...

PLEASE PLEASE consider this - Take a poll to gauge interest... I am sure that you would get more paid members with this option...

Again thanks for a GREAT site...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  7. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Moderator

Jan 1, 1970
    That one is on the to-do list. The short list. I hope to have it ready in time to slip under everyone's tree. Eric

8. Notrega

Notrega

Sep 8, 2005
    Sweeeet.... as always you rock... :wavey:

9. havensal

havensal Nozzle Jockey CLM

Aug 14, 2003
    Western, NY
    Awesome!!!! Now, I guess I gotta get you a gift in return. How about some $GT? :supergrin:

10. Arr6

Arr6 .com

Apr 20, 2009
    Illinois
    I was thinking that a Glock Photo section on the main forum page would be nice where people can just post their pics. I know there is a photo gallery, but a dedicated forum section might be helpful. But overall the site is great.

11. Eric,

Just a thought for an upgrade/enhancement. Being notified when we've been quoted in a thread would be nice. There are often threads I reply to where I don't feel like reading every subsequent response, however, if my post were quoted by someone else, it would be nice to know and possibly respond.

12. Rinspeed

Rinspeed JAFO

Feb 28, 2001
    NY

That would be very nice.