Updated GSSF Score Keeping App

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by camario, Apr 11, 2013.

1. camario

camario Glockaholic

Thanks for all your support and comments regarding my GSSF ccore keeping App for the iPhone. Today I submitted a revised Version 1.1 to Apple. Revisions usually take about a week to percolate through the system so look for it shortly.

Here's a list of the major changes:

1. Now supports the older iOS 5.1 and up.
    2. Fixed a bug with the MajorSub Division where it expected 6 rounds per string of fire instead of 3.
    3. Added a Next button to the Keypad so you don't have to click in the relatively small entry fields.
    4. Added a new Penalty Report that shows the total number of penalties and their effect on your scores in terms of time and percentage of the total course time.

Thanks again for your interest and support. If you're a newcomer to this thread the App can be found here:

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    When does the GSSF price list get updated? GSSF Jan 8, 2015
    Underwater Drone Updated, I want one...anyone have a treasure map? The Okie Corral Sep 20, 2015
    Updated Glock 19 Gen 4 Magazine Question General Glocking Sep 5, 2015
    Vote for President right here! CHOICES UPDATED 9/24 Political Issues Jul 24, 2015
    Found a G20 for $369 UPDATED 7/12 Smart Shopper Jun 29, 2015

3. Awesome, can't wait to try it out.

4. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member
    Millennium Member

Thanks for the heads up. The Major Sub fix was needed but adding the "Next" key to the key pad should be a tremendous help.

5. camario

camario Glockaholic

The Updated app was released today. iOS 5.1 should help some folks.

As always I appreciate your comments.
  6. I'm liking this new update. Still playing but the new penalty analysis is cool and I REALLY like how it updated all my MajSub entries automatically. :supergrin: A big :thumbsup: