close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Upcoming Texas GlockTalk Shoot (August 6) Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by AggiePhil, Jun 17, 2005.

1. S.O.Interceptor

S.O.Interceptor Khem-Adam

Dec 13, 2004
    The Rock of Eternity
    Holy resurrections Batman!!!!!! I was looking to see if I had that day off and was going to try to make it. Then I reread the first thread by Phil and it clicked. Phil hasn't lived in Abilene for a while, and I finally checked the original post date.

2. jasper371

jasper371

Nov 11, 2007
    Texas, DFW
    When can we do another one of these? Its about time for one. :rofl:

3. ConroeTxCCW

ConroeTxCCW

Sep 17, 2007
    Texas
    Wow, I really need to check the dates on these things...

4. 750SpiritRdr

750SpiritRdr

Feb 17, 2010
    Brazoria, Tx
    Come on guys, lets get this thing back up and going....

5. JBandKB

JBandKB

Apr 7, 2010
    Is anyone open to a meet at Elm Frork in Dallas? http://www.elmfork.com/rifle_pistol.html
    pretty nice range, awsome shotgun sporti g clay complex to boot!

They have Reactionary steel and paper bays and are not strangers to club enthusiast.

I'm sure we can arrange a day of GT activities there. Catering is also viable for participants and family.

6. Critias

Critias Freelancer CLM

Mar 31, 2005
    Cleburne, TX
    I might be up for a trip to the range, as long as anyone else that shows up will promise not to laugh at me. :supergrin: It's been ages since I shot, so I know I'm gonna suck.

7. Chris Brines

Chris Brines

Feb 11, 2012
    Houston
    I live in Houston and would be glad to meet you guys there (the place in Bryan I mean...Dallas is just a little too far...but hey, if I have time I may even be able to make it up there..never been to Dallas so I'd like to take a trip up there, this will give me a reason), especially since it is so far in advance. At this moment I have 2 Glocks (26 and a 23), a Mossberg 500, a Taurus Model 85 38 Special (that I am hoping to swap out for a Ruger SP101 or GP100 sooner than later), and an AR-15 (PSA Lower, Del-Ton Upper, M4, very basic, but a good gun..my first one).

Oh..just checked the date...looks like I"m well over a year late haha

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  8. GTS197

GTS197

Oct 11, 2011
    Texas
    Yeah bro, this was started almost 7 years ago.

Wish we could get it together and have these 'Hometown' shoots a coule times a year.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  9. On An Island

On An Island

May 30, 2013
    Houston-ish
    I was pumped about this thread until I saw the 2005 date.:holysheep:

Is there any interest in trying this again? I don't have the resources (time or contacts) to do it, but I'd sure be willing to supply a stocked 120 qt cooler of soft drinks, water and such to the cause. As long as I can get there in 3-4 hours, I'm game.

David
    Katy, TX