Upcoming gun shows in KC area

Discussion in 'Midwest Glockers' started by MetalSlugIV, Jan 26, 2010.

1. There is a gun show at KCI expo center on Febuary 6th and 7th. As well as a gun show the next weekend in Saint Joseph at the Civic Arena Febuary 13th and 14th. I was wondering if other GT'ers would be attending those shows.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Upcoming Knife Shows The Cutting Edge Oct 4, 2010
    Upcoming Gun Shows California Glockers Jul 9, 2010
    Upcoming Training in KY Tactics and Training Apr 19, 2015
    Colt .38 Supers in the upcoming movie Hitman: Agent 47 1911 Forums Feb 19, 2015
    Speaking about the upcoming NCAA Football playoff championship game The Okie Corral Jan 10, 2015

3. guitarguy69

guitarguy69 Glock'N Roll

I'll be at the KCI show looking for a .410 for my pop. Maybe a treat or two for myself as well. I attended the last KCI show and bought a Ruger MKIII and thought the show was a good success. I attended the one in Overland Park a few months back and that show was a disappointment.

4. Gusrattle

Gusrattle 'OP'

I also thought the show in OP was disappointing...... But, luckily was able to find a nice shell holder for my 870 while trying to avoid the gun training and beef jerky salesmen. :whistling:

Hopefully I will make it to the KCI show, but sadly I don't know what my work schedule is day to day.

#3 Gusrattle, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  5. guitarguy69

guitarguy69 Glock'N Roll

LMAO. If anyone wants to get together for a lil BBQ or a beer before or after the show, give me a hollar. I'd love to meet fellow Glock talkers!

6. guitarguy69

guitarguy69 Glock'N Roll

I am going to be there Saturday, a little before noon. Anyone else going? If so leave me a message.