Unprofessional cop with open carry activist

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by frizz, Oct 7, 2012.

1. We have a winner!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I've been sick over the past week or two, so what the hell am I supposed to do? Throw up on the ****ing keyboard?

3. You know good and well that hippie cop shops don't use guns. They use joint slingers to spread the love.

4. RussP

I betting the consensus here would be that's exactly what you did when you clicked on the Submit New Thread button.

Edited to add, glad you're feeling better...

#64 RussP, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  5. RussP

To some? Frizz based on your start around here, I believe just about everyone, except SGT HATRED, believed you to be serious.
    From now on, how about just stating your intent up front instead of leaving it up to the readers to interpret.

6. Just about everyone *who responded* that is. There is a difference.

I thought that the irony would be obvious. Nyquil is not a boon for estimation. Oh well.

7. RussP

So, you are saying that all the other GT members, all 171,831 of them, who did not post in the thread understood your sarcasm...
    Yes, you should not post under the influence...

8. Beware Owner

Beware Owner NOT a victim.

It makes you wonder where the parents of those kids are.

9. Hiding from them.

10. i
    No, the ones who read thread. I didn't mean everyone in the world.

11. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

#71 series1811, Oct 8, 2012
  12. Not a bad idea, all things considered.

13. I used to think that open carry was OK, but after seeing these videos with attention seeking, juvenile acting, know it alls I'm convinced that open carry is not such a good idea. All they do is spout off about their rights, but what about other peoples rights? What about the rights of the people that called in? What about the policemans rights?

14. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

If the Brady people were smart, this is exactly what they would be doing.

15. Beware Owner

Just curious, honestly, what other people's and policeman's rights?

16. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

That's right! Not everybody has rights. Just some people.

17. wallytoo

wallytoo FA4AA

The primary reason that I used to open carry in WI was because that was the only way for me to carry legally. The other option available was to not carry. Now, I have the option, which I have exercised, to have a CWL. I don't open carry often these days. Usually just in back yard.

I liked the officer. The young dummies I could live without.

18. Beware Owner

I wasn't being funny, I was wondering what rights he's talking about.

19. RussP

Oh, that group, the other 1,632 who read but did not post, all of them understood your sarcasm. Gosh, I have access to a bunch of information, but knowledge about what people not posting are thinking is not one of those tidbits. How did you get that information, Frizz?

#79 RussP, Oct 8, 2012
  20. Hack

Hack Crazy CO
    Gold Member

I don't regularly look for these kind of videos on my own, since my interest in those isn't that high. I stand by what I previously stated.