Glock Talk banner

Unlimited Glock for Conyers !!!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  mike g35 
#1 ·
I'm looking to maybe get in the Unlimited Class, before I go spend a couple grand for an SJC Open Gun I wanted to at least try one.. Anybody have a SJC or top of the line Unlimited gun I could try at Conyers. I'm willing to pay 70 bucks Cash to try it. I figure 20 bucks should cover ammo and another 50 for your troubles. I will be there both days shooting other classes. I can sign up and i will squad with you at your convenience, I'll just follow you around and shoot right behind you so you dont have to wait on me and I can shoot right behind you so it will be fast.. Anybody interested please PM me.. Like I said I'll follow your schedule so it's no inconvenience to you..

#2 · (Edited)
Sorry, can't resist. I just got mine back and I thought I'd put in a plug for Bobby Carver. I know he's well known around here but I just can't say enough about his customer service and craftsmanship. I don't know much about SJC (although I did opt for their heavy magwell) but Bobby is top notch. If you haven't completely made up your mind, allow me to encourage you to check Bobby's services out at the address listed in pictures below.

If I was in GA, you could definitely try this one out. It shot like a dream this weekend. Sorry to hijack the thread.

#3 ·
Sorry, can't resist. I just got mine back and I thought I'd put in a plug for Bobby Carver. I know he's well known around here but I just can't say enough about his customer service and craftsmanship. I don't know much about SJC (although I did opt for their heavy magwell) but Bobby is top notch. If you haven't completely made up your mind, allow me to encourage you to check Bobby's services out at the address listed in pictures below.

If I was in GA, you could definitely try this one out. It shot like a dream this weekend. Sorry to hijack the thread.
Great looking UL gun!!!! Look at Carver Custom as stated. Bobby builds awesome open/UL guns and supports the GSSF. I have a few of his raceguns, if I was coming to Conyers I would let you borrow one. But sadly work gas taken me out of the big one yet again. :crying:

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.