close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Union Mob attacks Stever Crowder of FOX..

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Skyhook, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
  2. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Makes you wonder what it would have been like if Obama had lost the election.

3. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA

Further, it makes one wonder what the New Order shortages will produce.

(Did you hear the cry 'He's got a GUN!'? Was I hearing things????)
    :shocked:

4. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR Silver Member

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    I'd press charges to the fullest extent of the law. But that's just me.

5. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Evidently, unions haven't changed much since "On the Waterfront" -- other than to become more belligerent and violent.

6. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Yep now that workers don't have to join unions to have a job. You'll see people leaving the unions in droves! No more money to buy votes in MI.:rofl:

7. fortyofforty

fortyofforty

Jul 9, 2005
    When people have to be threatened with violence to keep them in an organization or to force them to join against their will, said organization has ceased to be valid. So it is with unions.

8. UtahIrishman

UtahIrishman BLR Silver Member

Nov 11, 2001
    Utah
    Unions have been doing this for a long time, sometimes overtly, other times more subtly.

A number of years ago I worked for one of the world's largest companies. Utah is a right to work state so you cannot be denied a job if you refuse to join the union.

However it was "suggested" I do so with the suggestion carrying the ominous authority that my job would be made very difficult if I didn't join.

9. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    Nothing will happen as a result of this. It fits into the administrations view of how things "should be".

Unions are "special" for backing Obama's heath plan but not being subject to it.

10. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    staying classy.

i can hardly wait until it becomes final.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  11. uptomyneck

uptomyneck

Apr 7, 2012
    It couldn't have happened to a bigger attention whore.

What did he expect? Crowder reminds me of Jimmy on Seinfeld. Always referrring to himself in the third person. "Steven's going to get his ass kicked at a Union rally."-Steven

12. PVolk

PVolk

Oct 2, 2009
    Michigan
    Detroit is the only thing that keeps Michigan a blue state too. I'd love to see that change come the next election.

13. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    Well, my, my, let's just attack the character of the victim, shall we?:upeyes:

Wasn't there something out-of-fashion about his clothing? Color, material, something?:dunno:

14. Here is a much longer, over seven minutes, clip that someone else shot that shows not only the Chowder incident but the union guy shouting "he has a gun" along with other union people pushing/shoving and collapsing the tent as people were still inside it.

At about the 1:44 mark you can hear one union guy yelling something like; "he's got a gun" . You can clearly see this same union guy face, as he continues to yell something along the lines of; "he has a gun", at about the 1:53 mark.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNbL3_zhRWQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNbL3_zhRWQ[/ame]

15. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    Better to be an attention whore than a liberal pig union thug. Notice how the liberal pig union thug doesn't come forward and give us his name? A typical liberal pig union thug with zero accountability.

16. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA

Yup, there it was- "He's got a gun!"

WTH would that rioter be yelling THAT? :eyebrow:

17. what an assinine stateent, he is reporting on the news,,amendment rights? if that would have happened at a "teaparty" event it would be sensationalized to no end. my job required me to be in a union for many years (not my choice), contract time brought out the worst in many members, it could be very embarassing at times, sort of like being arournd a drunk uncle at the christmas party. and many would resort to criminal behavior at worst, things they wouldn't allow their children to do.

18. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    In light of the fact that HE probably couldn't kick the fat guys ass......A few well placed rounds would have backed the fat pig union thug off. These groups are extremely brave until THEIR lives are in danger from their actions!!!!!

19. ranger1968

ranger1968

Mar 23, 2009
    Humans turn feral in 24 hours or less;

And humans in large crowds become ugly in their behavior even faster......

While these guys were union (and real scumbags from what I saw), I suspect that if you held a welfare reform rally you would see violence there against anyone who opposed that view, just you like saw here.