close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Unfired FA Uzi value?

Discussion in 'GATE NFA/Class III' started by Happy Hunting, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Happy Hunting

Happy Hunting

Jul 27, 2010
    DC
    Price check on an inherited FA Uzi. SN: SA272XX - (Initials)

It has remained in unfired condition during its long life, and I need a potential price on it for 2 reasons: fire policy insurance, and a potential sale.

I don't know that much about serial number heebie-jeebies for NFA weapons, so if you need more SN details let me know and I will PM.

Due to the SA beginning of the SN it began as a semi-auto, but converted before the party was over in '86.

I am just looking for a ballpark figure here. I will post pictures and info as to which part was registered for FA as soon as I crack open the safe after lunch tomorrow.

Thanks.

2. Zak Smith

Zak Smith 3Gunner Millennium Member

Aug 25, 1999
    Fort Collins, CO, USA
    Your best bet is to check for comparable sales on Sturmgewehr or another full-auto for sale forum.

3. Happy Hunting

Happy Hunting

Jul 27, 2010
    DC

In case somebody else comes along: $6500ish was what I found for used examples. I say that this being unfired puts it around the 7K mark.