Ultimak deal?

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by SGT HATRED, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Anyone know where I can find one on sale/used? M1-B or M2-B doesn't matter.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

3. Key words: deal & used

4. opto_isolator

opto_isolator Extinct GOP

I'm up for a deal too. Have one for one of my rifles, but would like one for my other rifle. The prices are just too high right now though for me to afford...

5. Thanks got metal. This is a reputable website? I've never her of them.

6. From what I've read they are good guys. I've never used them. The Calguns guys seem to like them. They're a CA company. Maybe do some google searches and see what people are saying.

7. Just placed my order. I gave them a call just to make sure they had them in stock and what shipping service they used. Turns out their site says 9 but the guy said there was only 2 left.

8. Good deal. Glad it worked out.

9. whoo whoo! just gont done installing te Ultimak
    [​IMG]

10. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

Looks great!!

:cool:

11. Hamrhed

Hamrhed AKs & Glocks

Very nice, Sgt... very similar to my SGL :broccoli:

12. Thanks guys. Now if only someone could tell me how to install the ultimak ARC-2 that came in yesterday (with the wrong instructions) I could be 100% done with this rifle...

13. Figured out the arc, maybe? It's on solid and all but 2 screws used, 1 long,1 short (I'm thinking extras) put an ergo grip and tango down vfg with surefire ladder rail covers. I'm thinking this thing is done!

[​IMG]

14. Looks good. :thumbsup:

15. Hamrhed

Hamrhed AKs & Glocks

That dude is starting to look a lot like an AK-12 :)

16. Never seen one of those before... Pretty cool!

17. Hamrhed

Hamrhed AKs & Glocks

Yours looks great! The AK12 will be the Russian replacement for the AK74 as of now, but our AKs are a little cleaner looking. I haven't installed a VFG or lower rail, but I like what you have done!

#18 Hamrhed, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013