close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

UK Rifle Team fund raiser match at BGSL

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by rledwards, Jul 8, 2007.

1. rledwards

rledwards Semper Fi

Nov 9, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    We will have a side match after the main IDPA match at Blue Grass Sportsmen's League, Wilmore, KY, on July 14th.

This side match will be our 3rd annual fund raiser match for the University of Kentucky Rifle Team. We will be shooting 21 steel targets, including both plate racks, the Texas star, 2 full-size pepper poppers and 2 U.S. poppers.

There will be an individual competition and a 2-shooter team competition. $5 per person, per entry. Enter as many times as you wish.

This side match will start at approximately 2 p.m. and will finish by about 4 p.m. If you can't make the IDPA match, come out at 2:00 and shoot the side match and help support the UK Rifle Team and have some fun shooting steel targets.

For more info see: www.IDPAatBGSL.com

--Lin

2. KY23

KY23 GSSF IDPA

Feb 2, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Side match was alot of fun today. I love shooting steel..just wish I lived closer to Wilmore so I could join and shoot there more often.

Thanks for putting this on Lin...looking forward to seeing the results posted.

3. rledwards

rledwards Semper Fi

Nov 9, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    The results of the UK Rifle Team benefit match are now posted at:
    www.IDPAatBGSL.com
    --Lin