close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

UBG Holster is in

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by sirgarreth, Dec 21, 2010.

1. sirgarreth

sirgarreth

Jul 29, 2008
    Miami
    Got my UBG Stryker in last night. First impression, looks good! Little tight, but that is a good thing. A little break in and good to go. Put it on and I have to say, hides my gun much better than the VMII did by far. (My opinion of course) I like the clips to take holster on and off quickly. Rides nice and tight and lower than the VMII, which is what I like. The clips hold on tight, holster does not move during a draw. That is all I have for now. In a month or two I will do a good review.

2. MyNewGlock23

MyNewGlock23

Dec 19, 2008
    Nice looking holster. I have one of their double mag pouches and love it!

3. rsxr22

rsxr22

Feb 25, 2009
    Youngstown, OH
    that is definitely a quality holster! Congrats!

4. Sarge43

Sarge43

Aug 22, 2010
    Kansas
    I have a UBG for my Ultra Carry II. I like it very much! It broke in very nicely after a couple of days.
    Congrats!
    Sarge

5. BuckyP

BuckyP Lifetime Member

Feb 1, 2005
    PA
    I have the same problem with the VMII, it sits too high. What was the turn around time on that holster?

Looking forward to the review.

6. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
  7. sirgarreth

sirgarreth

Jul 29, 2008
    Miami
    Thank you fellow GTr's. The wait was great (compared to others) From the day I placed the order to the time it was on my desk was exactly 3 weeks ($83). I do not know of any other holster maker with this quality that will beat that! Wore it all day yesterday and so far a couple of hours this morning using a Wilderness 5 stitch. Very nice! I love the way it holds the gun. Feels very secure and solid. Also, conceals my Kimber Pro Carry SLE VERY good using jeans and a plain basic T-shirt. I am sure after a week of wearing it, it will break in and be very comfortable. So far so good. I believe I do not need to look for anymore holsters for my 1911's.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010