U notch G19 magazines

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by JJPLaw, Feb 23, 2013.

1. I have heard of these magazines selling as high as $100/each. I have some from the early 90's that are essentially brand new. Any ideas how much to ask if I sell them? As well, are there any restrictions on where they can be mailed? Thanks in advance.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTS: PREBAN Glock Magazines (U Notch) $20/ea, 5 G20 10mm, 12 G21 .45acp Gun Parts & Accessories Jun 8, 2015
    WTB: Glock stamped 33 round U Notch magazines Wanted To Buy Dec 18, 2014
    Glock 17 Pre Ban U notch Magazines Gun Parts & Accessories Jun 14, 2014
    WTB: "U" Notched Used Glock Magazines Wanted To Buy Feb 8, 2011
    WTB: G21 magazines w/o ambi-notch Wanted To Buy Nov 22, 2006

3. cadillacguns

Millennium Member

Cannot be sold or sent to people in restricted states.

4. They may be of some value to a collector. Are they metal lined or non metal?

#3 Firecop203, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  5. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Almost Done

Until recently, I think NY allowed the old pre 94 ban mags to be purchased. Not sure though.

6. SamJ

Massachusetts residents such as myself would be thrilled to buy them. I am not sure of pricing at this time, although I know you could easily get at least $50 each for them. MA residents can purchase them as long as they predate the 1994 AWB.

7. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

That three figure price statement is probably from the 1994-2004 era.

8. A friend told me that he recently saw some sell for $75 each. I have a couple u notch and a few newer but, Pre-94 ones. Not sure if I should hold onto them or sell. They are essentially new - not even loaded. Thoughts?

9. SamJ

If you own a gun uses them or expect to own one, I would hold on to them, especially if you live in ban state. If you do decide to sell them, I would think they would be easy to sell, even at $75 to a person in ban state such as MA.

#8 SamJ, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  10. Thanks Sam. I'm not in a ban state but, I suppose you never know where one moves.