close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

U notch G19 magazines

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by JJPLaw, Feb 23, 2013.

1. JJPLaw

JJPLaw

Feb 20, 2011
    I have heard of these magazines selling as high as $100/each. I have some from the early 90's that are essentially brand new. Any ideas how much to ask if I sell them? As well, are there any restrictions on where they can be mailed? Thanks in advance.

2. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

Jan 20, 1999
    Indianapolis, IN USA
    Cannot be sold or sent to people in restricted states.

3. Firecop203

Firecop203

Aug 23, 2004
    Oklahoma
    They may be of some value to a collector. Are they metal lined or non metal?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  4. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Almost Done

Sep 12, 2006
    Rocking Chair
    Until recently, I think NY allowed the old pre 94 ban mags to be purchased. Not sure though.

5. SamJ

SamJ

Mar 31, 2013
    Massachusetts residents such as myself would be thrilled to buy them. I am not sure of pricing at this time, although I know you could easily get at least $50 each for them. MA residents can purchase them as long as they predate the 1994 AWB.

6. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    That three figure price statement is probably from the 1994-2004 era.

7. JJPLaw

JJPLaw

Feb 20, 2011
    A friend told me that he recently saw some sell for $75 each. I have a couple u notch and a few newer but, Pre-94 ones. Not sure if I should hold onto them or sell. They are essentially new - not even loaded. Thoughts?

8. SamJ

SamJ

Mar 31, 2013
    If you own a gun uses them or expect to own one, I would hold on to them, especially if you live in ban state. If you do decide to sell them, I would think they would be easy to sell, even at $75 to a person in ban state such as MA.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  9. JJPLaw

JJPLaw

Feb 20, 2011
    Thanks Sam. I'm not in a ban state but, I suppose you never know where one moves.