close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Two Things

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Woofie, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Woofie

Woofie Disirregardless CLM

Apr 10, 2007
    Here
    I distinctly remember the administration blaming the embassy attacks on riots caused by the anti Muslim film. Now Candy is taking Obama's side saying he called it a terror attack from the start.

Second, why is it that when he was asked a question about pay equity for women, Obama went straight into a speech about contraceptives?

2. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    Because she's a diehard bleeding heart liberal that would support Obama no matter what.

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Nuff said

4. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

I believe Obama's mind can retain no more than two corresponding thoughts regarding any issue. When "female" comes up, the corresponding thought is "contraception."

5. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    Word association.

Female
    contraception

dog
    lunch

blame
    Bush

6. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    And I remember that went on for several days, then began to crumble as a few people investigated further. Even though it wasn't very long ago, ever Democrat in America seems to have "forgotten.":upeyes:

7. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Excellent -- you have plumbed the depths of Obama's brain and unearthed its entire contents! [​IMG]

8. Woofie

Apr 10, 2007
    Here
    I seriously thought the world would be abuzz about that today. All I'm hearing about from women right now is how Romney "wants to control when we have a baby.":upeyes:

9. Woofie

Apr 10, 2007
    Here
    At least my local CBS radio affiliate was on top of that this morning. They read the transcript from that speech and even had to admit he didn't call it a terror attack.