Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Two New Glocks

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by PBRLite, Feb 18, 2010.

1. PBRLite

Jan 29, 2009
    Picked up my two new (to me at least) full size Glocks today. I am not a big fan of the finger grooves on Glocks and have been saving my pennies for a full size 2nd gen G20. I had been keeping my eyes peeled on Gunbroker for the G20, and found one that is in immaculate shape for $399. The same week I also found a Detroit PD G22 that had a price that was too good to pass up...$350 delivered with three 15 round mags.

Anyways, just picked them up from the Pawn Shop I use for FFL transfers. Got them home, cleaned em up, and decided to take some pics. The G20 looks like it has maybe had a box of rounds through it. The G22 had typical duty wear, but it is still in much better shape than I expected. I found a G23 about a year ago that was a Maryland State Police issue and it looks as though it had been thrown from a moving car.

2. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    SWEET!! Welcome to the 10mm Club!!!:cool: There's a market for PD issue Glocks...:whistling:

3. bac1023

Sep 26, 2004