Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Two LAPD Officers Shot

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by TScottW99, Oct 2, 2011.

1. TScottW99

TScottW99 NRA Life Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Roanoke, VA
  2. Prayers sent for a full recovery

3. Kick ass and take names, LAPD.

One was shot in the face and the other had a bullet graze his head? Looks like the BGs were going for head shots. Prayers for the 2 UC's full and quick recovery.
  4. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Hoping for full and speedy recovery, and retribution...

Lawman, be careful out there...

5. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    Prayers en route.
  6. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Prayers to those involved for a speedy recovery.
  7. merlynusn

Nov 16, 2007
  8. RVER

Aug 3, 2004
    It sure does.
  9. Quick recovery. Sometimes you have to ask, when working undercover, if it's worth intervening when two dirt bag gangs are trying to kill each other and the only hits appeared to be to the officers. And I say this from years of working undercover!! But in this case it appears there was no choice.

Sometimes it's better to remain a witness keeping the shooters in sight then go in when your numbers and resources are greater. Nothing is really worth two officers being shot IMO!!!

Now it's time for a major response !!! :steamed:
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  10. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

Quoted for the truth! I don't do much myself, except for off duty carry of course. Unless there is innocent life in danger, no choice about it, I won't go it alone. As I have learned: if you think you need to help be sure to have the resources to help.
  11. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Thanks for the concern. Fast recovery for both those guys for sure.

I don't work anywhere near there... But I do spend quite a bit of time there with friends... as a matter of fact, I know exactly where that went down.

Best wishes to keep SAR and my buddy that works with him safe. Not the same division but no less wild.

Like Trigger says, two gangsters going at it, be a good wit. Especially when you are not in uniform with immediate radio support, armor, and a shotgun.
  12. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

Jan 19, 2007
    good to read from you, I thought it might have been .. you know who.

And prayers to the officers and their families.
  13. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

No. I talked to him. He's okay.
  14. Yeah, I wondered about this too, but figured either the reported said UC when they were really plain cloths patrol, or LAPD SOP is different.

But if the situation was such that those two had no choice, then they had no choice.
  15. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Got more info from my buddy. Appears the UC's rolled into an in progress and got hit. Weapon was a shotgun. No further details but they got two perps in custody.
  16. scottydl

May 31, 2005
    The Middle
    Keep us updated...
  17. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor