close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Two Black Males 15 and 17 Kill White Girl Age 12

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Oct 27, 2012.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Two Black Males 15 and 17 Kill White Girl Age 12

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/10/27/thrill-kill-she-was-12-years-old/

Where is Crump, Al, Jessie and MSM?

Doc44

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  2. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    They're absent, because it doesn't fit their racial agenda. You know, sort of like how you'd be if the perps were white.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    you are making an assumption and a totally incorrect one.

This is a horrible crime... sure lets turn it around and say two white males 15 and 17 lured and killed a 12 year old black girl for her bike and wanted to see what it felt like to kill someone. I would be just as outraged... but I think your attitude would be more inline with Al and Jessie considering these two incidents.:steamed:

Doc44

4. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    "Many newspapers and media outlets now openly admit to having a policy of censoring black crime."

Black on white crime has skyrocketed since Obama took office.
    If only the truth was known?

A nation wide racial "conflict" would be very embarrassing to the first black president in the history books.

So the liberal news media covers it up for him.

5. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    It is a horrible crime, however, it's just another example of how only crimes committed by minorities are posted in this section, which is supposed to be the political section. If certain people here only seem concerned about crime committed by a certain race, how are they different than Al Sharpton?

6. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Based on the threats that blacks are making to riot if obama looses the election rising black on white crime is relative to this forum.... it is the bias of the MSM and ignoring of selected crimes is relative to this election and the political tone in America.

Doc44

7. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

If the perps were white......they would get the Zimmerman treatment by the MSM.

Knowing how the MSM, and liberal mindset lies about, alters, and manipulates information that doesn't fit the agenda........I wouldn't be surprised if the young girl was sexually assaulted.

It's unfortunate that you just can't trust information anymore.......it's become propaganda, not information.

ooc

8. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    And this is also why such topics belong in this forum.

Doc44

9. Kentak

Kentak

Jan 8, 2006
    Central Ohio
    I think the OP's main thrust was to point out the agenda of the Sharptons of the world, who will grasp at any purported incident of white on black violence, to highlight it as a hate crime, and further the view of minorities, especially blacks, as victims of white racism and profiling.

The Martin/Zimmerman case is a good example. One would think, from all the hoopla, that the greatest threat to young black men in this country are vigilantes itching to pick a fight with innocent blacks.

Yet, how many young black men have been killed since the Martin shooting? Hundreds, if not thousands. There are dozens every day, the vast majority of which are committed by other black males. Where are the Sharptons and Jacksons addressing that with the same tenacity and determination as they have the single incident involving Travon Martin?

10. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

Good post, and I think you know darn well what the answer to your question is........

ooc

11. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

What do you think would be the media response if two white males killed a black girl just for fun?

12. Sadly this is the first time I've heard that they killed her just to kill her. I heard she was killed for her bike. Of course I haven't really been following it or watching much news lately.

13. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    I find some of this report hard to believe.

Doc44

14. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Well said...Please put me down for a +1.

15. marchboom

marchboom

Aug 18, 2006
    Idaho
    The race pimps, jessie and al) are not here now but I'm sure they will demand that these two POS be tried as juveniles so they get a shorter sentence.

16. nursetim

nursetim

Mar 1, 2006
    liberalville N. M.
    They couldn't help themselves. It wasn't racial, just an experiment. Their mothers will say "not my precious child, he has the light Jesus in him, Amen. I didn't raise him to be violent or to hurt no one, praise Jesus. She must have done something awful to provoke my baby to do such a horrible thing, praise Jesus." :upeyes:

I remember a story out of Wilmington NC where a black kid aced a older gentleman that was waiting for his daughter to get off work. Sitting in the car, the kid aced him. No sruggle, no confrontation, nothing. Just zip, you're dead. Kid said he wanted to know what it feels like to kill someone. Join the Marines or Army in a combat arms branch and go over to afganistan and go on patrol. You'd likely get your chance, you little freak.

17. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    The issue is the different treatment they get, in the opposite direction, from the so-called "news media."

18. I stated on another thread that I believe they intended to rape her, but she fought them, and was beaten and strangled during the struggle. The local news has lasered in on the bike angle as the motive because they lured her in with the promise of a bike. I also think the prosecutors are holding back the rape angle, either as leverage, or to keep their case clean.

The local news has also bent over backwards to pooh pooh any notion of a racial motive. My only problem with that is the knowledge that any white on black crime, regardless of motive, is a hate crime in their hypocritical eyes.

19. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    I'd make this guy look like a boy scout if I was the father. I'd do everything possible to keep them out of prison and would spend every minute of every day plotting the most horrific torture for them both. They would beg me to kill them before I was done.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6l5-Rup-D4"]Law Abiding Citizen: Torture Scene - YouTube[/ame]