close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

TTI Stippling on my G36

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by GlockOnTheFly, Aug 27, 2013.

1. GlockOnTheFly

GlockOnTheFly

May 5, 2013
    Hello GT members,

I am new to GT and thought I should make my first post as a show-n-tell. Here is some great work that was done on my EDC CC Glock 36. I have always wanted a stippling job and undercut trigger guard on my pistol. I did extensive research and decided that I would have Taran Tactical Innovations do my frame modification.

Well, just look at the photos below... I am super happy with the results and excited to report that I shoot even better with this pistol now. Taran told me that grip texture and angle can make marked improvements in your shooting accuracy and speed. The undercut trigger change my grip angle, allowing my a higher grip on the frame. And the texture on the fore and aft of the grip and other finger contact points on the frame really feels good and secure.

I highly recommend TTI for their work. A friend of mine recently had their full "RTG package" done on his G34 and WOW. Next, I am sending TTI my new Glock 21sf for some work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013