close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trump offers obama $5mil to charity for college records

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by W420Hunter, Oct 24, 2012.

1. W420Hunter

W420Hunter
    Expand Collapse

2. IndianaMatt

IndianaMatt
    Expand Collapse

This is just so shocking, I'm just in such shock. Wow, really unexpected.

Actually, another boost for Obama. Keep talking, Trump.

Idiot.

3. W420Hunter

W420Hunter
    Expand Collapse

First off how is this a boot for Obama? Next after pledging to be the most transparent administration in history why is he hiding everything? 10 million in hiding his birth data, never let out his college info, Pelosi tells us in order to know what is in the bill we have to pass is, and last but not least a trillion $ health care bill that was called to a vote before any one could hope to read it all. This is what you call transparent? And last but not least who is the idiot? The man who has built a trillion $ empire, of the little man hurling insults at some one who will never hear them? :whistling:

4. whoflungdo

whoflungdo
    Expand Collapse
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

5. 427

Expand Collapse

Just a few weeks ago all of the leftists/dems were calling for mittens to release his taxes. He's hiding something, they said. Must be something illegal, they said.

Since day one, Obama has sealed his records. What's he hiding?

So much for the campaign promise of a transparent government.

#5 427, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  6. Gundude

Gundude
    Expand Collapse

Oh, they'll run with it, just not in the way you'd like them to.

7. whoflungdo

whoflungdo
    Expand Collapse

You are correct. They aren't too concerned with finding the truth.:whistling:

Thanks for playing..

8. Gundude

Gundude
    Expand Collapse

If you're expecting me to defend the integrity of the MSM, you've got me confused with somebody else.

They will play up the buffoon angle, and then lump others who are legitimately curious about those college records into the same pigeonhole.

Trump didn't do Romney any favors today.

9. tslex

tslex
    Expand Collapse

Soros offers to pay $5MM to charity of Romney's choice in exchange for 10 years of tax returns in 5..... 4..... 3..... 2.... 1.....

Seriously. Did Trump really need attention THIS badly to interject himself into this in a way that cannot possibly help his guy?

10. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20
    Expand Collapse
    LongTerm-Guy

~ "The caveat, he says, is that they have to be submitted by Oct. 31." ~

`Nice Quagmire Trump put Obunga in.....for all to hear and see.....I expect the The left-Leaning Media will down play this....5 Million dollars is a hefty sum to be donated to a "charity"....Bleeding-heart Liberals should jump all over this if there is nothing to H I D E!!!....as we all know though....Liberal agenda comes first over country & Family for them!! `

11. W420Hunter

W420Hunter
    Expand Collapse

Wow talk about a epic fail. You really do not watch the news much, Romney ended up putting out his tax returns for the last 10 years weeks ago. But way to make yourself look a fool.

12. whoflungdo

whoflungdo
    Expand Collapse

Why are you assuming Trump was attempting to do anything for Romney. Trump is all about Trump... and no one else..

13. IvanVic

IvanVic
    Expand Collapse

How did I miss this? Link? Are you sure you didn't mean 2010 instead of "10"?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

14. series1811

series1811
    Expand Collapse
    Enforcerator.
    CLM

Why did you think the left quit talking about it?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...s_media_get_punkd_romney_releases_tax_returns

But, if anybody thought Romney releasing those was going to get Obama to release anything, they were wrong.

Hence, the Donald.

Make sense, now?

15. tslex

tslex
    Expand Collapse

Sigh. I should have known GT wasn't the place for irony. Let me try to walk you through it.

First, Romney has released whatever he has released, but . . . .

Second, I couldn't care less what Romney's tax returns say and if no campaign law requires him to disclose them, he's more than entitled not to disclose them, [or to publish them in newspaper, or disclose only the odd years] so long as he's willing to take the heat for that non-disclosure -- which he has done pretty well, blunting the issue effectively, except that now . . .

Third, my post was about the stupidity and narcissism of TRUMP, and how utterly ineffectual this action was -- and worse than that, how it provided a perfect opportunity for the Ds to spark the tax return non-disclosure back up into a fire [or demand another 20 years or his investment holdings or whatever] because . . .

Fourth, again, Trump is a narcissist -- and I think really not too bright -- so that his "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" was as likely to have a negative effect on the guy he says he supports as to have a positive one.

See, you wasted a perfectly good rabid and reflexive attack on a supposed Obama supporter who -- not for nuthin' -- doesn't support Obama at all.

ETA: I think -- think -- Romney has disclosed only a few years of actual returns, along with summaries of other years going back a good ways. Could be wrong. The point is, whatever he has disclosed, doubtless the Ds could/would demand more. And this dumb Trump Stunt cannot possibly have any beneficial effect.

#15 tslex, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  16. whoflungdo

whoflungdo
    Expand Collapse

Probably because like the left it was only a talking point and attempt at distraction from the truth to you.

17. tslex

tslex
    Expand Collapse

This has the sonorous ring of truth.

18. jakebrake

jakebrake
    Expand Collapse
    cracker

pretty much.

19. IvanVic

IvanVic
    Expand Collapse

This I did hear of, it was a summary of those 10 years, not the actual tax returns. Yes, this does make more sense now, since all of us would have certainly heard if the actual returns were released. I don't care either way, 2 years was enough for me - I just thought I was going crazy for a moment when he said this and I had somehow not heard about it.

20. W420Hunter

W420Hunter
    Expand Collapse

First weather you support Obama or not you look stupid for asking Romney to do something he has already done. Next But what? Or do you have nothing to say there? For that matter what does your first to points trail off into nothingness? Kind of under mines any point you have. Next your 3ed and 4th points are off topic at best. You can't attack what he says so you turn the topic to other matters. Hell your first post changed the topic. This was an attack on Romney and you failed.