close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

TruGlos..does anything get in 'em?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by MarccraM, Feb 3, 2011.

1. MarccraM

MarccraM

Aug 29, 2009
    South Florida
    Thinking about putting truglos trit/fiber combos on one of my firearms.. My local ffl seems to think they are amazing (because of the day/night benefit vs just "night"sights.)

Curious for anyone who owns them.... Since the fiber optic tube is, in essence, "OPEN" on top.. Does all kinds of crap, dust,lint,chemical, oil,etc - get "inside" there???

Seems like all sorts of crud would get in and ruin them?

2. mwglock17

mwglock17

Oct 23, 2010
    Midwest
    I have them on my 30SF and 26. They are bright day and night. I like them and no problems so far.

3. crazyfarmer

crazyfarmer

Jan 29, 2011
    i just ordered a set also.. saw a side by side with the trijicons and what a difference! Only downside is the 90 day warranty

4. MJS-65

MJS-65

Jan 10, 2011
    Central Ohio
    I have them on my Gen 4 G22 and they are great in all light conditions. i am very pleased so far. I haven't noticed any crud build-up at all. I use a can of compressed air when cleaning my guns so you can just just shoot some air across them if you see any build-up.