close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Truglo TFO only sold in sets?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by Karlsson, Jun 21, 2011.

1. I'd like the green TFO rear only for my Glock 17 which already has an Ameriglo front. Every online source I see including the Truglo site has only sets. Why would they not sell separates?

2. JBP55

JBP55

Mar 4, 2007
    Louisiana
    Truglo has a 90 day warranty, poor quality, poor service and only sold in sets.
    I would stick with Ameriglo.

3. rustynail

rustynail FORR MO

Feb 22, 2008
    Kansas City
    I think TFOs they are good sights for my old eyes, good for day and night. I can get you the rear only for $55.

4. Brad737

Brad737

May 30, 2010
    Cincinnati, OH
    I love my TFOs. I've got about 2000 rounds on my G30SF after I had my Truglos installed. Have I mentioned I love 'em? :)

5. SMLR

SMLR

Jul 1, 2007
    Rocky Mount, VA
    Cabelas used to sell the front sights seperately (not sure if they still do). They were not listed on their website, but you could call and order them. I think they went for about $40.

6. SMLR

SMLR

Jul 1, 2007
    Rocky Mount, VA

I switched from TruGlo fronts to AmeriGlo tritium fronts on my G30 and G21 and have been much happier with them. I miss seeing the fiber optic front, but don't miss having to fix it.