close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Troy MRF-DI rails..

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Kingfisher, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Any one used these drop-in rails?

I have a M&P15 OR model I would like to try these rails on.

If so are they solid?

I have the Eotech 512 mounted on the top and only rail on the rifle and need more rail space for light, sling, and vertical grip mounts.

Any other recommendations welcome. :supergrin:

2. Found some info with thread search, but any other input appreciated.

3. cmslone

cmslone

Dec 7, 2009
    OH
    I have the 7" and have no issues with it. It locks in with no movement and took 2 minutes to install. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

4. crazypilot

crazypilot ERAU Alumni '05

May 21, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    I've had one on my LMT for over a year now and I've had zero issues with it. I've had two lights on it (at the same time) and a VFG. No movement whatsoever.

5. 12131

12131 Monkeyboy CLM

Nov 17, 2006
    God's Country (Texas)
  6. :thumbsup:
    Troy's MRF-DI is GOOD TO GO! I bought one LNIB for a guy on another forum shipped $100.00. It fits on my Bushmaster like a dream. I used a little clear finger nail polish to lock the screws down. You will need a hand guard removal tool to help get it on.

7. MalinoisK9

MalinoisK9

Dec 31, 2009
    Just put one on my new LMT Defender and have to say I am impressed!! It has no movement at all and was a snap to install. Got mine from Primary Arms along with other things, have to say they are a great place to get parts from.

8. ArmoryDoc

ArmoryDoc

May 14, 2006
    Kansas
    I have one on my primary carbine (BCM) and just love it. I'm not sure why people go free float with such a great DI as Troy produces. If I ever put a rail on my Colt, it will be another Troy MRF DI.

BCM 16" carbine with Troy MRF DI.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  9. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

Sep 30, 2006
  10. Sorry , OEM?:embarassed:

11. Anybody ever try the Primary Arms DI carbine rails. At only 45.00 why not.

12. Jitterbug

Jitterbug

Aug 27, 2002
    Quick off topic question for Sarge...nice BCM, how is that front sling attached? Is it on the swivel that shipped with your upper?

13. cmslone

cmslone

Dec 7, 2009
    OH
    Looks like it's just the regular swivel attached to the stock FSP.

14. ArmoryDoc

ArmoryDoc

May 14, 2006
    Kansas
    Yes, for now. I have a MI HD swivel mount coming any day which I will mount to the rail on the left side. I don't like the current set-up. I wish BCM would add the side mount like Stag does but they don't.