close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Troy Battle Sights?

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by cmalone1, May 19, 2011.

1. cmalone1

cmalone1

Jan 11, 2011
    What are your guys thoughts on these sights? I'm building another ar and this is gonna be a gun that I'm just gonna use iron sights to work on my shooting...so what are your guys opinions on these sights? I will be using the fold up sights and am looking at the HK style since it's round and my back apperture will be round as well so I can center them also do they hold their zero well?...Any advice you guys can give me on this I appreciate it!!

also any other suggestions you guys have OTHER than magpul throw out there!! I would just like them to be flip up...

2. djegators

djegators

Mar 1, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Troy sights are excellent, you won't be disappointed.

3. MrMurphy

MrMurphy ********* Moderator Moderator Millennium Member Lifetime Member

Jan 16, 2001
    Buried in the X-files
    They are the industry standard for a reason. They work.

4. glock031

glock031

Jun 18, 2010
    They have no elevation adjustment like the carry handle sights do. I have troy folding doa battle sights. I like em. Built very well. I personaly think they would be better if they incorperated elevation adjustments.

5. Another vote for Troy folding Battlesights. The best out there.

6. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan CLM

Nov 24, 2005
    Troy
    Kinda like everyone above stated........Troy sets the standard for others to TRY and achieve.