Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

TRIX...Got any?

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by PBKing, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Wipe down anything that contacts powder with an Anti Static Dryer sheet to prevent powder cling.

Anybody got any trix you wont find in a manual?
  2. buyobuyo

Nov 22, 2008
    Socorro, NM
    tear a used drier sheets in four pieces and put it in your tumbler when cleaning brass. It keeps the dust down and the media stays cleaner longer.

3. dsmw5142

dsmw5142 NRA Member

Oct 2, 2007
    I use a large funnel from discount auto to funnel my primers in to the round flip tray/resevoir on my lee safety prime. Rather than fighting to get them all from the factory tray in one dump without half ending up all over the bench. A quick dump, a light shake, put the lid on, and I'm ready to go.

Another one is how I modified a disk on my double disk kit for charges of Titegroup below 3.5 Pick a hole in a disk that is close to the charge you want, drill a hole in the side of the disk and use a set screw of appropriate diameter through the drilled hole and in to the hole on the disk. Then, all you have to do is screw it in or out a bit until you find the charge you want.

ETA: I ordered another set of disks from Midway, so I would have one set unmodified in case I wanted to use the disk hole I dorked around with.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  4. Most excellent trix. Thank You.

For those selfish freloders Thank You, not so much.

Hey.....Segregate your brass , the sooner the better.

Keep em comin.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  5. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO
    Silly wabbit... Trix are for kids.