Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Trijicon HD Night Sight or AMERIGLO I DOT PRO

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by tooomey, Aug 18, 2011.

1. tooomey

Jul 25, 2011
    Anyone using Trijicon HD Night Sight? Im really interested in these and AMERIGLO I DOT PRO but can't decide between the two! Im mostly using for target but I like to have night sight option if I carry. Not interested in any other plain night sights because I don't like for target. Thanks
  2. ronin.45

Apr 24, 2008
    I love the Ameriglo Pros.

3. sigchaser723

Jul 20, 2010
    I just put the ameriglo I Dot Pro on my 23 and absolutley love it. One suggestion I would make is this, if you are doing mostly target work like you said I would order just the front sight. Ameriglos rear sight is freaking huge which is great for quick shots but makes target work more difficult (at least for me) I personally went with the 10-8 .156 rear for mine and love the combo. If you want a black rear I would highly suggest it. If you want tritium go with the warren tacticals. I personally like the black rear as it really shifts my focus to the front sight and the serations on the 10-8 eliminate glare. I looked at the trijicons but I just wasn't impressed with them (have numerous sets of regular trijicons but the HD just didn't do it for me). As always YMMV
  4. JBP55

Mar 4, 2007
    Ameriglo Pro Operator green front/yellow rear or I Dot.
  5. I have Trijicon HDs on a G26. I can't really give a fair impression of the accuracy because I've only put about 120 rounds through while using them (and that was after a long day of already shooting .40 & .45, I was a bit tired and a little off to begin with). I can say that it does provide a quick sight picture. They are a little taller than I like for a concealed carry pistol. I don't regret them but I think you'd be satisfied with the Ameriglos for a lot less money.
  6. Ameriglo Orange Front, Black out rear, the way to go have them on all of my Glock's.
  7. .50 cal

.50 cal

Jan 4, 2011
    I have the HD's on my 33 and love them, they are fast, easy to pick up in day, and bright at night

I like how the rear is serrated and doesn't have white outlines, this really makes the front post stand out