Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Trigger Pull for G26

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by Desert Dweller, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Desert Dweller

Desert Dweller

Dec 10, 2002
    I recently acquired a G26 to replace a stolen G36 (what can I say, the 9mm ammo is cheaper; plus I still have my Colt .45). I also own a Ruger LCP as my primary CC weapon. The LCP has a very long trigger pull which I like for SD purposes. My G26 is primarily a home/camp defense weapon. I was thinking of getting a some trigger work done on the G26 in an attempt to mimic the LCP's trigger pull. My reasoning is that I want both my SD pistols to have as similar as possible trigger pulls, rather than me having to remember under a potentially stressful situation whether one pull was longer than the others. Before I did this, however, I was hoping to get some advice from those wiser than I. So, should I modify the G26 to increase the pull? If so, what is the best way to get that done, i.e., a heavier spring or a NY-1 job (which I understand to be a spring and a new trigger). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. table

Jan 6, 2009
    San Francisco
    i have a 26 and don't know of anything that will give you a longer trigger pull? the NY spring thing will just give you a heavier trigger pull.

3. Pierre!

Pierre! NRA Life Member

Jun 20, 2003
    Lovin Sparks Nv!
    When you add a Lone Wolf Distributing 3.5Lb connector and the NY1 spring you get a *nice* revolver like pull that is very distinct and manageable... The trigger reset is very firm and distinct.

Turns it into a great shooter in my opinion. Should stand up to any expert scrutiny in an actual shooting event as well!

Should cost you under $30 to get the parts from Lone Wolf and that would include shipping I think...

Just do it...