close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Trigger options for G22

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by meyerR6, Apr 4, 2013.

1. meyerR6

meyerR6

Mar 29, 2013
    Rushville, IL
    I am a police officer and carry a G22 on Duty. Im a decent shot but found the other day that im an amazing shot with a sig on the single action side. Thought of switching to sig but love Glock. I am thinking of putting in a lighter, smoother trigger in my glock and try that route before dropping 1200 on a sig. Any Ideas? Price doesnt matter. I want what works. Looking for 3.5 to 4lbs trigger. Dont conceal carry this so no worries of hangups or ND. The stock trigger has that stop then creep, BANG. I am looking for smooth pre travel into a light click, BANG. Like a sig in single action? Is this possible with a striker fired gun? Some say it is then the tread blows up with arguments. Ive yet to read through one that doest get lost.
    \
    Also I thought about an rmr sight from trij. Not good for police work? Hard to Shoot? Would make look like a want to be swat? I just want to be as accurate as possible for other peoples safety and benefit I dont really care what it looks like. Thanks guys and gals.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013