Trayvon Martin Continued

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by RowdyatHeart, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Alright since has Martin vs. Zimmerman has been relegated to fur ball status, can we continue? I will start.

I went into this first thinking Zimmerman should have been arrested. The more I checked into this story, the more I believe Zimmerman broke no laws. I concede I let the media and emotion get the best of me.

Is he guilty of being stupid? You bet. A wise man would have let the Police handle the situation. A wise man would have stayed in the vehicle. Stupidity is not a crime in this case.

I have been reminded again of how destructive the mainstream media is to our nation. They conveniently fail to remind their audiences that Zimmerman will go before a Grand Jury.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Trayvon Martin ads The Okie Corral Feb 26, 2015
    Trayvon Martin: DOJ Set to Announce No Charges Against George Zimmerman Political Issues Feb 24, 2015
    I give you the next "Trayvon Martin"-level of controversy case: The Okie Corral Jul 24, 2014
    Trayvon Martin Luther King Jr: "I HAVE A DOOBIE" Political Issues Aug 26, 2013
    Powell: Trayvon Martin verdict 'questionable' Political Issues Aug 25, 2013

3. Anyone have any intel on Zimmerman adminstering aid to Trayvon after he shot him? Eyewitness said he was straddling him with his hand pressing on his back.

4. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

5. Berto

Berto woo woo

Oh **** I'm saving that.:rofl:

6. very nice...just discovered this hole

7. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

8. LMFAO!!!!:rofl::rofl:

9. Wasn't there a thread about 'one punch knock out' games a while back? Just asking.

10. Now I want some Skittles. :rofl:

11. Looks like he failed his spelling test in school too.

12. RussP And his sidekick Sam Spade would not agree on this gif picture,bwahahahahahahaha

13. Rooster Rugburn

Rooster Rugburn Got Pignose?

14. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

:rofl::rofl:

You owe me a new keyboard, mouse and a Monitor!!!

:rofl: :thumbsup:

15. That's awesome. How can I get that to my email?

16. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

Right click on it, save image as (save to desktop), drag into email.