Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

  • Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Traveling with a SBR

Discussion in 'GATE NFA/Class III' started by nuclear g17, Feb 19, 2012.

  1. nuclear g17

    nuclear g17

    Nov 30, 2005
    Do you need permission to travel across State lines with a SBR? Do I need to notify ATF or just bring my paperwork with me?
  2. Zak Smith

    Zak Smith 3Gunner Millennium Member

    Aug 25, 1999
    Fort Collins, CO, USA
    You need an approved ATF 5320.20

    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012