Just wanted to show the transformation of my RIA GI FS. This has been an interesting project. I bought it used, and the previous owner had started, so I decided to pick up where he left off. As I got it, the hammer, barrel bushing, and grip safety had already been replaced. I started by replacing the FLGR with a Wilson GI set-up, and a Fusion trigger. The Fusion trigger worked well, but had more vertical play than I liked, so I installed a Wilson Combat flat trigger which fit more to my liking. The GI sights were a little to small for my old eyes, so a set of Fusion sights filled that bill. And finally, something "Tacticool", I replaced the smooth wood grips, which looked nice but were a little slick, with a set of Skingripz TacII grips. This has become a real shooter that looks good, but I'm not afraid to carry for fear of dinging it up. There are still some other changes I want to make, but for now this will do just fine.