Glock Talk banner

Traded for a 640-1

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Deputydave 
#1 · (Edited)
Had a 640, a few years ago, & was dumb enough to trade it...Looked @ a new one, but just couldn't part w/ the cash!

A week after I looked @ the new 640, I had thought about selling my G27, but my buddy didn't have the cash. Two days later, I found a 640 & the owner willing to trade for the G27!

The 640, is enough heavier than my 340PD, that I HOPE I can get my wife to put in her purse.
*(After our gun friendly law goes into effect, on 31st, she won't even need a permit!-- Gotta love AZ!) - Besides, if she won't carry it w/ .38 +P's, I'll put full house .357's in it... & she can stick with the Kimber - Guardian Angel (Pepper Spray)

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice pick-up, desertdisciple!

I had a 640 (.38 only, no ejector shroud) with a smith-tuned trigger job that was probably my nicest revolver to shoot.

My wife decided it should be hers -- end of story! :supergrin:

Oh, well -- at least it remains under the same roof...

#4 ·
I've been carrying a 640-3 lately for my off-duty. Very nice little gun. Trying to get some Speer .357 GD SB for it but lately it's like trying to snatch gold out of the air. I'll keep trying though. WWB has .38 value packs in 130 grain which is about right since the GD SB is 135 grain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.