close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tractiongrips.com

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by buddah, May 23, 2010.

1. buddah

buddah
    Expand Collapse

Just wanted to let my fellow GT'ers in on a great product. The product is similiar to decal grips but in my opinion way better and cheaper. The company is www.tractiongrips.com
    The owner is a LEO and his grips are $8.00 each. They come in rubber or sand/gritty material. They are appiled to your pistols grip via adhesive and give you a better grip on your weapon. He has these available for glocks, ruger lcp, Kahr CW9, Keltec PF9 and several other models. I don't own the company and in no way have anything to gain from the sales of this product. Just plugging a good product made by a good guy.:supergrin:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. rmeron

rmeron
    Expand Collapse

I just ordered a set for my mdl 30,they said they were shipped yesterday.
    I'll let you'all know how I like them.

3. rmeron

rmeron
    Expand Collapse

I received them today,seem to be pretty decent.I haven't been to the range yet to see how they hold up during recoil.I'll let you know.

4. 1985 4Runner

1985 4Runner
    Expand Collapse
    Agitator

Tagged, although I love Talon grips.

Would also like to see a pic.

The clear grip is very interesting, because I really don't want a black grip on my OD Glock.

#4 1985 4Runner, May 27, 2010
    Last edited: May 27, 2010
  5. 1985 4Runner

1985 4Runner
    Expand Collapse
    Agitator

For $8.00 a pair, I just ordered a clear set for my OD 19. Will post pics as soon as I get them.

6. 1985 4Runner

1985 4Runner
    Expand Collapse
    Agitator

Got my grips today. I ordered the clear set.

I like the feel over the stock grip but these do not cover the same area as the Talon grips do, (to include the finger grooves & the back of the grip). They are rubberized, with no gritty feel like skate tape or the Talon grips.

OD G19
    Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

I think I will let this set grow on me a while to see if I like them more. Two additional black strips of the grip were included that you can cut to size as well. I may add those later.

7. Njanear

Njanear
    Expand Collapse
    Nagant-ophile

Thanks for the pics on the clear ones. I bought some black rubber ones to go on my black G34 and they fit pretty nice on it. I was debating getting the clear ones to go on the OD G34 but after seeing yours, I might hold off on that buy. :dunno:

8. GP55445

GP55445
    Expand Collapse

I have them on my LCP and haven't had any issues such as moving/peeling. I prefer these over the sandpaper like grips and for $8.00 shipped they're a good deal.

9. 1985 4Runner

1985 4Runner
    Expand Collapse
    Agitator

I figued at $8.00 a pop I could just peel them & toss them if I don't like them.

They are opaque, not clear. You can see that the OD color of the grip underneath shows through, but barely.

After owning three Glocks with Talon grips I admit to being biased. Talons set the bar pretty high IMO.

Worth $8.00? Yes.

10. McGriff

McGriff
    Expand Collapse

Would these stick to the RTF2 frame? Or would the Talons? I know, my frame is already grippy, but I'm interested in changing the feel of it.

11. buddah

buddah
    Expand Collapse

I had sand paper gritty type grips on my duty pistol and they were great while in uniform in a duty holster. But when I got promoted to detective I noticed that the gritty grips were wrecking the lining on my sportcoats b/c I am now using a pancake holster that rides close to body. the traction grips rubber have not been an issue. Now if talon made rubber grips, I might have ordered from them instead.