Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

TP9 Report

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by Linux3, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Linux3

Dec 31, 2008
    I shoot USPSA and IDPA and use a S&W M&P 9MM Pro. 5" barrel, better trigger and sear, yada yada.
    I also shoot a weekly Defensive Pistol contest that is just local to our club. There are no classifications, everybody is all in together. It has to be a concealed carry and we use cover and tactics, shoot the bad guys, don't shoot the good. Great fun.
    Last night for the first time I used my TP9. I have taken it to the range but never a match but I want to start using the TP9 for my winter EDC.
    Call it 60 rounds in 4 stages.
    It ran flawlessly. I shot better than I ever have. Nice tight groups and my speed was up also. I love that pistol. I shot it better than my Smith.
    So what do I do now? I can't use it for USPSA or IDPA, well I could but those 8 round mags would be a handicap. Plus, why do I shoot it better? I have thousands of rounds through my Smith. Why the Kahr right out of the box, so to speak?
    Kahr, please come out with a 10 round mag for the "T" series pistols...
  2. 8th SPS USAF

8th SPS USAF

Apr 28, 2007
    Ask your Match Director if you can shoot in BUG class? We do it at our club.

NPCCC here in NW In. Good luck Nice gun

3. Linux3

Dec 31, 2008
    We have BUG side shoots. I'll just keep bugging Kahr.
    Or maybe I should get a TP45 and shoot "single stack'.