close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Toyota FJ Cruiser

Discussion in 'Car Forum' started by M1Garand, Dec 20, 2007.

1. M1Garand

M1Garand

Sep 7, 2005
    Virginia
    Any fan here for the new Toyota FJ Cruisers? These gotta be one of coolest compact off-road SUV on the market with the reliable history from Toyota as well. Kind of like Glock pistols in the handgun market....

[​IMG]

2. LarryNC

LarryNC Millennium Member

Dec 27, 1999
    NC
    I have been looking at these things pretty hard. They are very nice looking. They remind me a lot of one of my all-time favorite vehicles, which was a two-door Mitsubishi Montero that was sold as a Dodge Raider. That was one tough little Japanese Jeep!

3. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

Sep 4, 2004
    Racing Capital, USA
    Have the prices come down on them yet? They were selling for over sticker at one point. It is one of the few SUVs I wouldn't mind owning.

4. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
    The wife and I looked very seriously into them this last spring. The only deal breaker was that everyone who we talked to who owned one couldn't break 20mpg. Granted, we're at 5000 ft., but as a daily driver and gas probably over $4/gal next summer... Otherwise, we loved it. HH