close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Toyota Dealer

Discussion in 'Grand Canyon Glockers' started by justaguy, Jun 24, 2007.

1. I'm looking to buy a Tundra here pretty soon. Does anybody have any good or bad experiences with Toyota Dealerships in AZ.? I live on the west side of Phoenix (Surprise) but would be willing to drive for a good dealer and/or sales person. I hate buying new cars. It's always stressful and intimidating for me. I'm not looking to shave every penny from the deal; I'm just looking for a straight, honest, stress free deal.
    Mike

2. IMHerDad

IMHerDad

Jan 1, 2007
    West TN
    oooooooooh man you are going to love that Tundra. We got the Crewmax a couple of months ago. Great truck!

If you haven't already go to tundrasolution.com and read up. its the glock talk website for Tundra owners. some real good information there as well.

enjoy your new truck!:thumbsup:

3. Arizonny
    Kingman is about 3hrs from here so I don't know. But who knows for the right deal and/or sales person I might. Are you involved in the Dealership in Kingman?
    Mike

IMHerDad
    I'm looking foreward to getting one. I've wanted on since they first came out in 2000. The 2007's just made me make the decision.
    I've been lurking around that forum for a while. Some good info. The camshaft thing scares me a little but I think they have worked it out.
    Mike

4. IMHerDad

IMHerDad

Jan 1, 2007
    West TN
    IMHerDad
    I'm looking foreward to getting one. I've wanted on since they first came out in 2000. The 2007's just made me make the decision.
    I've been lurking around that forum for a while. Some good info. The camshaft thing scares me a little but I think they have worked it out.
    Mike [/B][/QUOTE]

Man that is a bunch of bull butter if your asking me. There are a lot of Toyota flamers that show up there just wanting to start a bunch of crap. They build a great truck and IF there is a problem, Toyota is great about stepping up and fixing the entire problem. Unlike some of the domestic brands out there.