close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Total War on Islam Drama

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Averageman, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Averageman

Averageman

2. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

Close your eyes, it will be over soon.

Seriously, if our military is closing off consideration of any options then we are back in the 1930s again.

I personally think that the world can have civilization, or it can have Islam, but it cannot have both.

3. Random

Random AtticRat

While I believe we never had civilization.

4. SPIN2010

SPIN2010 Searching ...

Age old saying: Look for the best, plan for the worst. there is and can be no doubt islam is the enemy.

5. treeline

treeline

Interesting article. I still don't think it deals with issue of Islamic militants existing in so many nations. Ignoring the moral or legal arguments against total war, I don't see how it could be waged across so many battlefields without using nuclear weapons. Even conventional weapons against key cities like Mecca and Medina would lead to World War 3 and we would have few allies in that one.

There's no way Islam will ever be reduced to a cult when muslims are spread across the globe, including an estimated 2 million in the USA. What are we expected to do with them if they object to their own nation killing people simply because of their religion? Death camps?

Instead of fantasies about total war, why don't we stop trading with nations that support militant Islam? Any support or tacit approval of terrorists means trade sanctions and loss of WTO membership. I'm talking to you, Saudi Arabia.

6. glock_19guy1983

glock_19guy1983

It will never gain any ground. We live in a pc world and do not have the balls for total war now. I do agree with him though. Total destruction of mecca and medina NEEDS to happen. Everyone is worried about killing civilians, but some times that is the only way to accomplish an objective.

7. Averageman

Averageman

I think the guy should keep teaching the course.
    If he is a crack-pot someone in the Military or FBI would have raised a flag about it way early than now. My thought is if the Military and the FBI see it as valuable then it has merit. The guys that have "been there and done that" usually dont see this issue the same way the P.C. crowd of the Liberal Left.
    So then the question becomes would we rather stick our heads in the sand and appease Islam or confront this for what it is? The bad thing about sticking your head in the sand is the place that leaves your butt.
    I do think radical Islam has declared war on the US.

8. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

This dooley guy for president. My hero.

Finally, someone telling the truth about islam.

As far as I'm concerned, one final warning to the muslim world.

Look, we've about had it. For most of the Cold War, we kept each other at bay, us and the Russians, by holding each other's capital hostage. If anything got ugly, POOF. Kept the peace for decades. Well, from this point forward, there will be no more attacks or jihad waged by anyone in the muslim world against america and the west.

You people don't value life and even view death as a promotion. So, when thinking about what you do value, your pilgrimage to mecca and the holy sites is probably the only thing you goatf#$%ers hold dear.

If after (insert date certain) you don't cease and desist, the first major attack anywhere in the world and we're pushing the button. Mecca and Medina, the whole of the holy quarter in Saudi Arabia will cease to exist. You'll have about 23 minutes to take cover.

If this fails to achieve the desired results, we're going to similarly destroy Cairo, Tehran, Islamabad, all the great muslim capitals one by one.

Hence forth, all Mosques in THIS country are seized under eminent domain. The practice of ISlam is hearby prohibited. All muslims not born in this country will be deported to their respective ashtrays of origin.

Nothing less than this will solve the problem.

9. glock_19guy1983

glock_19guy1983

I will agree with you on every point except the eminent domain thing. Property rights must be respected. Islam is not a religion as much as its a VERY dangerous political ideology backed by a cult. Let them keep their mosques here. they will soon be sold off when they can no longer be used for cult following.

10. pugman

pugman

He had me until this..

compared Islam to the Death Star in Star Wars.

I understand the analogy but then does this make the U.S and the west the Rebels? If this is true, then your analogy needs a LOT of work.

While never having regretfully served in the armed forces or thankfully been directly involved in a war I have talked intensively with folks who fought as soliders in WWII (going to see a few tomorrow) and lived here at home. Its going on 70 years since the end of WWII - maybe people have forgotten how truly devasting it was.

This country has forgotten its history and its b**** were neutered a long time ago. If we were to commit to this....we would need 100% of the U.S population. Unlike WW2 where majority of the country supported the war, I doubt we would command this type of support now. Its hard enough fighting an enemy with between 1.6-1.7 billion "soliders" but when you have 3 million+ behind lines and who knows how many sympathizers things will get very, very rough.

And if the U.S does suffer another major attack...say another 9/11 and we nuke a city....maybe we are the Empire? I'm not saying don't retaliate - but the last thing we need is another anemic shock and awe campaign.

But a total war on Islam will engulf the planet and if resolved take decades

11. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

Maybe...

If we quit going to war for profit, we wouldn't have such a problem with this huh??

12. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Nope. Taken for the public good = qualified for eminent domain under the constitution. Compensation confiscated as penalty for those killed or injured over the years by muslims. Plus the ideology is forbidden to be practiced so won't be needing those mosques anyway.

13. Jake Starr

Jake Starr

Your knowledge of history is too myopic. The West has been at war with Islam since the time of their Profit. Yep, that is all that he ever wanted was profit.

I have no problem with people who believe in Allah. I do have big problems with those who follow Mohammed. He is the problem with Islam.

14. c6601a

c6601a

So you are all for compensation for slavery? Take everything from whites and give it to blacks as compensation for slavery over the years?

15. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Of course, 40 years ago. The U.S. just didn't take it seriously until 2001.

My problem with Islam is that it isn't just "radical" Islam. Moderate Islam might not take the same action, but they sympathize and accomodate.

16. Averageman

Averageman

I think the '72 Olympic Games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre could be the moment this started. Had we been tougher then we would be further along today.
    I'm getting a bit tired of funding them as they fight against us though.

17. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

No doubt...

They have been a people of war since history has been recorded. But our own government sought to exploit that so that now we are fighting our own creation. Alqeda was founded, funded, and cultivated by our own "intelligence" agencies, primarily the CIA.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  18. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Guy seems like kind of a crackpot with a merit less law suit. The military command can decide whatever courses they want taught at the Joint Forces Staff College.

19. Averageman

Averageman

Maybe he is a crackpot, but lots of military leaders have been considered "Crackpots."
    MacArthur, Patton and Jackson all come to mind.
    The difference is, is he telling the truth that will save lives on the Battlefield?
    I would submit to you that he is.

20. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

If you feel this way (since it ultimately can be argued both ways, I feel blaming all of Islam on something the minority does is no better than liberals blaming violence on video games or guns.) what do you propose we do, CF? Do you want to change the 1st amendment to freedom of assembly, and religion EXCEPT Islam?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.