close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

TOPS Steel Eagle 11" 1095 Tanto w Kydex

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by **cutup**, Dec 10, 2010.

1. **cutup**

**cutup**

Mar 8, 2010
    Hot AZ
    Chop a tank in half with this thing. 11.5 inches of very serious traction coated 1095 steel with 1.75 inches or serrations and a saw back. A whopping 3/16 inch thick! Sweet black linen micarta contoured handles fit the hand sure and comfortably. Excellent kydex sheath with a rotating belt clip and secondary retention bungee lanyard and spring clip. TOPS logo etched in the handle. Excellent used condition. Shows signs of use with minor scuffing to the blade coating and darkening of the micarta handle scales. Cut, hack, and chop till your arm falls off with this one. Excellent camping, survival, tactical, or combat knife. Run a camel jockey plumb through with a blade of this size and heft...or don't even bother getting that close and split melons or chop wood at base camp with it. I really love the design and heft of this bad boy, but after lugging it around for a day at the office (kidding) I decided I have to get the shorter version. 7" should be plenty--I was in the USAF, not the Marines. Love the design--don't need that much steel. Ships priority in a medium flat rate box and I'll pack it well.

$160 shipped via paypal personal or MO.
    $165 via paypal regular (I'll eat a little of the fees).
    $20 extra for international to countries and names I am not prejudice against.
    TRADES--I shouldn't, but it is so dang much fun--just pm me your offer.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  2. slippp

slippp

Aug 27, 2010
    This is a beautiful blade.

Free bump.

3. **cutup**

**cutup**

Mar 8, 2010
    Hot AZ
    One admirer--thanks--but no nibbles. Everybody must be as broke as I am buying Christmas presents.

Small price drop--reflected above.

Shipping is included, USPS Priority medium flat rate box with DC. It'll be there in time to stuff, and I do mean stuff, your stocking.

Thanks again.