Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tool needed for hammer mounted firing pin?

Discussion in 'Smith & Wesson Club' started by DFin, Apr 8, 2011.

  1. DFin

    Expand Collapse

    Mar 22, 2008
    What type of tool is used to flare the ends of the roll pins on the hammer mounted firing pins of S&W revolvers?
Similar Threads Forum Date
Glock Maritime Cups for Firing pin Gun Parts & Accessories Mar 9, 2015
Question about hammer mounted firing pins on Smiths...... General Firearms Forum Apr 3, 2012
S&W revolver hammer mounted firing pin replacement Gunsmithing Apr 7, 2011
New firing pin stop...advice needed 1911 Forums Aug 16, 2010
WTB Firing pin retaining pin for AR Wanted To Buy Aug 4, 2006
Duty Gear at CopsPlus