close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

TN Bill Would Make Following Shariah a Felony

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by security79, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Peace Frog

Peace Frog
    Expand Collapse

Finally!

If you are really a Christian then you know Gods Law is first and foremost above even the Constitution! Also God teaches there are no other Gods but Him so therefore to a Christian there are no other faiths.I think you need to study your Bible more or switch Pastors.Exactly what church do you attend?Baptist,Catholic...?Nothing in the Bible stating there are other gods,just One!He is the way,the Truth and the Life...period,end of story!
    So your "you're bigoted towards a certain faith" holds no water in Gods eyes.

I did serve my country from 1983-1986.But my time spent fighting muslims was with a PMC in 1995,hired by a legitimate government.I fought in Angola and Sierra Leone.All of those muslims were black,I don't want to kill all black people...in fact the other half of my family is black.Check this...Members of the RUF would roll into a village of people minding their own business.Shoot all the elders or chop their heads off.Then rape the babies,women and even some boys.Then round up all young boys as young as 8 years old and dope them up and stick a rifle in their hands to go kill...even kill their own family members.All in the name of islam.Now to you that's pretty cool but to me and other sane people that is genocide.Ungodly to say the least.

Again I say if you are a Christian you should know there are no other True Gods and therefore cannot be any other True faiths.
    Are you a young Christian in the Lord?Do you go to a feel good church where they preach things not in the Bible?Seriously?Not trying to be sarcastic.
    Justify your belief that there are other Gods out there and not just other gods.Because that's all they are to a Christian...false gods.

One True God my friend.

BTW since I asked you to tell me what church you attend its only fair I post mine first.
    http://newlifeapostolicchurch.homestead.com/

If you really are a Christian then you're my brother.I apologize if I offended you in any way.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #61 Peace Frog, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
  2. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk
    Expand Collapse
    Isaiah 53:4-9

Have you read Fox's Book of Martyrs? The Catholic Church has commited religious genocide for centuries. By your logic they should all be imprisoned and sent off to a radioactive wasteland as well? God forbid.

3. Peace Frog

Peace Frog
    Expand Collapse

No I haven't but I will put it on my list.Sounds interesting.

Do you read the KJV or another version of the Bible?I read KJV mainly but dabble in the 1611 KJV on occasion.Just curious.

4. AlexHassin

AlexHassin
    Expand Collapse

sounds akin to the LRA in parts

5. Peace Frog

Peace Frog
    Expand Collapse

Something I agree with you on.

6. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk
    Expand Collapse
    Isaiah 53:4-9

I prefer NIV for clearer understanding.

7. robin48

robin48
    Expand Collapse

8. AlexHassin

AlexHassin
    Expand Collapse

So are you an anti-American infiltrator, or just falsely took the oath.

9. Ironbar

Ironbar
    Expand Collapse

Testing

10. AlexHassin

AlexHassin
    Expand Collapse

teasting, things just got more interesting
    She's dressed in a vest pin, double-breasted holster
    A very western toaster, she ain't nothing Kosher

cant resist, too tired

11. cminzey

cminzey
    Expand Collapse

If we are not careful Shariah law will be in all states and will eventially take over which is what the Muslims have been wanting all along, It needs to be banned here along with the Arab face covering for women, I can't tell you how many times at the gym that the Muslim women are allowed into the swimming pool in full dress but if a kids goes in with a Tshirt on it's a problem. The Muslims have way to many rights that we didn't get example in the Schools they now have foot baths In the Big three plants they have a prayer room

12. IlliniGlocker

IlliniGlocker
    Expand Collapse

Yup, Shariah law is no go, but shoving Judeo-Christian style morality (drugs, gay marriage, evolution as a theory, etc.) is AWESOME!

Gotta love the bigotry going around with the Republican party.