TJ Conevera's Has Stock On Bullets

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by F106 Fan, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I just received an email from TJ Conevera's:

Richard

#1 F106 Fan, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  2. LubeckTech

LubeckTech aka LubeckLarry

I buy Berry's and Extreme bullets from TJ Condevera all the time and highly recommend them!! FAST shipping and very easy to deal with along with having the best prices around.

3. shotgunred

shotgunred reloading nut

If you find any 224 55gr PM me.

Of course if I lived in cali and found some I would buy as much as I could afford first.:cool:

4. LubeckTech

LubeckTech aka LubeckLarry

Bullets, brass and primers for .223 are a very hot commodity right now. I remember there was a bout of "Obama Fever" after the first election so I began fortifying my supplies after the second election. After the CT incident it has been much worse than the first round but the same strategy applies. Stuff becomes available here and there but does not last long so if you make a list of suppliers and check them REGULARLY as in once or twice daily you stand a chance of catching something available. Always have your card ready and don't procrastinate as if you see something - it won't last long!! The first time this happened I was caught off guard but managed to keep shooting pistol matches all season thru dilligent searching. This time I am in a much better position but the situation is much worse and probably will gradually lighten up but be spotty for a longtime. Another thing to do put stuff on backorder where possible - at least if you are on a waiting list you stand a chance of eventually getting supplies where if you just keep hunting it could be a very long time before you "get lucky".